How do you fix turbo lag?

If you find someone in the Atlanta willing to help let me know. I'm looking as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it's worth more untouched but it's more fun faster. I'm only going so far that I can put it back stock in a weekend. Anyway any decent new car cost 30,000 so I'll just enjoy the GN. Anyway I'll post scan master numbers hopefully by Sunday night to see if anyone sees something I dont. Anyone know who can help tune in Atlanta?

I know it's worth more untouched but it's more fun faster. I'm only going so far that I can put it back stock in a weekend.

I like your thinking. The hard part (for me) is stopping at "only going so far" :D.

I know it's worth more untouched but it's more fun faster. I'm only going so far that I can put it back stock in a weekend.
single nozzle alkycontrol,shift kit the trans and add external cooler,gap down the plugs,bring the boost up to 22/23psi range,add some timing in 1st gear only on the tt chip.there is your fun stock car and with a set of drag radials.the trans will be the 1st thing to need attention.there is a stickey on the alky section on tuning read up.

That's exactly what I want to do. I feel like it's in my range of abilties to install Alky and with Eric's chip add the timing. It would just be nice to have guys who have done it verify I'm doing it correctly. There are very few Buicks in Atlanta area and no trustworthy shops.

That's exactly what I want to do. I feel like it's in my range of abilties to install Alky and with Eric's chip add the timing
the car can be a lot of fun at this power level and is the biggest leap in performance per $ spent.there is plenty of info and if you need specific help just ask.

single nozzle alkycontrol,shift kit the trans and add external cooler,gap down the plugs,bring the boost up to 22/23psi range,add some timing in 1st gear only on the tt chip.there is your fun stock car and with a set of drag radials.the trans will be the 1st thing to need attention.there is a stickey on the alky section on tuning read up.

X2 !!!

Pull that stock exhaust off and put on aftermarket exhaust before it rots. I wouldn't worry about doing some mods here and there as long as it can be returned to stock.