Houston Buick Club @ HRP, August 27th

86TexasT

Houston Buick Club will be at Houston Raceway Park, Sunday August 27th. This will be a good time to Test-N-Tune for those who are going to the Lonestar X-Bash Race in Rusk, Texas, Sept. 23rd. I will be there at 4:00 pm with the HBC banner & canopy. HMP is having the Clobberthon Saturday night & Sealy track opening is delayed due to all the rain we`ve been having. Hope to see several Turbo Buicks & some V-8 cars. Congrats to my son Ryan (aka 84TXGN). He got his 1st 11 sec. E.T. slip 2 weeks ago in the heat. J.D. went 12:20s in his Dads GN with a pegleg. Can`t wait until cooler weather.

Will the video guy, JustaBuickV6, be there this time?

I'd really like to get some video of the car, it's been a while since I've gotten any and AJ, Puddin's son, really wants me to get him some video soon.

Hrp

Guys,

I will be there. i will get the Oreilly suite 306 opened for us. Keep us out of the heat.

Alright! I am in the process of installing my alky kit and will need some help tuning it. I will get in touch with the "video guy" LOL (Darren) and see if he can make it. Look foward to seeing you guys out there.

I got my car back together & Conleys is working the bugs out, having sensor problem.If ready I will try to make it.

I'll be there.... :cool: .... Tim just quit your job, who needs a good source of income anyways

Well I ordered my new chip from Eric/tt. I can't wait to get some tuning time at the track. I cannot believe the results from the alky :eek: WOW, looking foward to seeing all yall again.

86TexasT said:
Houston Buick Club will be at Houston Raceway Park, Sunday August 27th. This will be a good time to Test-N-Tune for those who are going to the Lonestar X-Bash Race in Rusk, Texas, Sept. 23rd. I will be there at 4:00 pm with the HBC banner & canopy. HMP is having the Clobberthon Saturday night & Sealy track opening is delayed due to all the rain we`ve been having. Hope to see several Turbo Buicks & some V-8 cars. Congrats to my son Ryan (aka 84TXGN). He got his 1st 11 sec. E.T. slip 2 weeks ago in the heat. J.D. went 12:20s in his Dads GN with a pegleg. Can`t wait until cooler weather.
I wanted to remind everyone about "test-n-tune at HRP this Sunday evening. Hope to see you there. Oreilly's Auto Parts Suite#306 is available to us, thanks to Nick Alfano.

30-40% chance of rain, depending on your own favorite news program.

I hope we can make it. Looking forward to making a few more video's of you guys and helping jhanson out on his new mods.

I just looked at accuweather.com and using the tracks zip code it shows a 50% chance of rain between 6pm - 9pm.

So, who's planning on going?

As long as I'm not tooo wet I'm going :D . I will watch the weather and as long as I don't see a HUGE thunderstorm I will go. I ain't scared of a little rain. I've got too many mods done from the last time at the track to miss out on the tuning time!!!