Hotel for the Nats?

turbosam6

My cars suck
I know I'm a dumbass for waiting so long to book a room, but I know theres some left. Could someone tell me a good place to stay and maybe give me the #? I'd like to stay where everyone else is if I can. Thanks

I called a month ago, the days in, and well, most of those top hotels were already booked. Better get on the ball =).

you can try the MICRO TEL.... i think they still have rooms. for the price the place is great and nice/clean too. i have been there for the last few and its been all good!!

Ditto on the Micro-Tel. Stayed there a couple of nights at last years GS Nats and it was super clean, quiet and has a free continental breakfast. As I remember the price was $49/night. I booked rooms at the Baymont Inn for $47/night for this year.

Originally posted by 2TURBOT
you can try the MICRO TEL.... i think they still have rooms. for the price the place is great and nice/clean too. i have been there for the last few and its been all good!!

I booked the University Plaza the day before yesterday.
$90 a night with the GSCA group rate vs $109 regular price.
I like it there because they have an indoor pool for when it inexplicably drops to 50 degrees in May for the nats.

Where would be a good place to stay that has adequit parking for a dually+24 enclosed? I stayed at the Red Roof Inn back in '98 but its no longer the Red Roof. Any ideas would be great.

Thanks Guys.