hot wiring fuel pump question

BMFBUICK

I am putting in a caspers fuel pump wiring upgrade kit looks simple enough but step 9 says to insert ground strap onto a clean portion of the gas tank and be sure ground strap is secure. my problem is that i dont see any ground strap. i dont think mine came with one, i dont see where strap would insert into if it did.

There should be one included I think? Anyways, on the corner of the tank lip where it folds up drill a small hole thru the metal end & attach the strap there with a small screw. Also there are clip on ground straps that just clip to the lip but they come in Racetronix Kits I believe?

Ok but where does the ground strap attach to the relay. Can I bolt the ground strap under bolt where I attach the relay to frame?

Caspers kit has the flexible braided ground strap that DOES NOT require a drilled hole in the gas tank...drilling the tank will cause a leak.

Clip on one end will clamp around the tank welded flange, then you drill a hole in the frame rail and attach the ring terminal to that.

It's all in the instructions.

Read the instructions. That would be a good start...