Hot rods are hip again.

After watching american hot rod, I'd never have Boyd build me a car if I had that kind of money. I'm a novice when it comes to cars, but some of the idiots he has working at the shop are just plain stupid. Give me chip foose over boyd anyday!

Didn't Coddington's shop go belly up a couple of years ago, then reorganize?

I personally can't stand Boyd. And I wouldn't want any of those numbnutz working on a car I paid $10 for, or $100,000 for. Like that kid who can't talk right....couldn't believe my eyes when he was driving that axle thru the spindle. Did he not know that they had to be driven in straight?

Foose on the other hand....hell yeah he could wrench on my car anyday. As long as Courtney was my personal shop assistant. :D :cool:

Steve

Foose is a much better builder...a true fabricator....more so than Boyd...

The kid that can't move his lips annoyed me until I found out why he was that way. Boyd's son and him were at the salt flats and wrecked a car going very fast. He smashed his face BAD. He couldn't see, smell taste, or move or feel any part of his face for a long time. He's had a bunch of surgery just to get to where he is.

The wheel operation is what went bankrupt about 10 years ago. I dont think it efected the street rod end. With Boyds attitude and a shop full of talented but retarded employees(not a slam about the handicapped guy who does do some work in the shop) it is no wonder he has money problems.

Boyd's a tool but his company still makes some badazz wheels. Ordering mine from them on Monday!

I hate these shows like american hot rod and american chopper. American chopper is the worst and ever episode is the same. Most of the time they just fight over somthing small and get nowhere and waste time. I wouldnt want those hacks to build anything for me, all they know how to do is send the work to some one else then take credit for it

I find it funny how some of you think Chip F is great, and Boyd

is a stroke.:) All this B.S. if for one think and one thing only

(T.V. Ratings)........ And Im sure if Chip F would ever say

anything:rolleyes: , Then the wrighters for the show could

make him a

complete ass to.... And if boyd would have went in on the first

day of work being (Mister Shy Quiet man, Im sure the wrighters

would have made him into the nice Cool guy.....

What makes the show on American chopper is all the fighting and B.S. that goes on...

You watch..... I will bet that (Mikey) takes over that

show, or gets his own....:D :D :D

Matt:cool:

Judging by the cars I've seen, I'd have Rad Rides by Troy build me a car. I seem to like their designs more.