HOT ROD Power Tour 2010 IA to AL

Hi. I will be coming from St Louis.. leaving about 8-9am... planning to join the tour in Du Quoin, IL and hopefully take it all the way to Mobile. Anyone else coming from Missouri ??

tour

Hi. I will be coming from St Louis.. leaving about 8-9am... planning to join the tour in Du Quoin, IL and hopefully take it all the way to Mobile. Anyone else coming from Missouri ??

I live in BG--have a good friend coming up from Birmingham to join some of us here and plan on going back to Birmingham. Maybe see some of you @ BG. BTW Beech Bend has their local test and tune that night. Usually open the gates @ 5 PM but I see on their site that they will be opening the gates @ 10 AM that day.

I will be coming from MO in my LC2 powered 67 Firebird. I have not completely decided if I am going to do the long haul or I may join in BG and go to Mobile.

Getting close.... everyone ready?

Kinda:redface: I got the motor dropped in my hybrid today and I hope to have it running next week. I am hoping to have it all ready to go by the 15th so that I can have a few weeks to work out any bugs that may come up.

I plan on attending the first day in Newton (as a spectator), and am trying to drag along as many friends as possible.

hrpt.....

Leaving from southern ohio in my 70 gs and heading to cleveland to meet up with a buddy in his 71 goat.....we're picking up the tour in springfield and taking it to bg....anyone from ohio wanna join in the caravan?...

Cool man. I'll be there too. I think you should bring your turbo dodge though:cool:

I'll probably bring the Daytona, unless I can figure out out the oil burning issue in the Charger. I'm hoping its a PCV issue or something simple, but more likely than not I smoked a ring. Problem is I'm working 12/7 shifts again and have had no time to mess with it.

T Type Ready for the power Tour...Finally

I bought this car from the for sale forum on this board (last October) and have been working on it over the winter. Things worked out and I have made reservations for several stops on the Power Tour. New items on the car include shocks, springs, bushings, rotors, pads, brake lines, pin strips, altenator, tires, stock induction, dynamat, weather stripping, and new interior. Polished and powder coated the wheels too....easy cleaning now!

I hope to meet up with some other Buicks and cruise together.....Look for the Gray T with Texas tags....

Philthy

PS....Door straps now on and the green "T" floormats harken back to the cars history when it had green accents everywhere

Attachments

• 101_3922a.JPG
    101_3922a.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 472
  • 101_3933a.JPG
    101_3933a.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 488
  • 101_3931a.JPG
    101_3931a.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 468
Clean car Philthy.
UPDATE: I WILL be making a few stops on the 2010 HotRod PT, after all. I made reservations for all the stops back in November, but now just have to ask the wife if she wants me to go to the 1st couple of stops or wait until the last couple. Nevertheless, I will be attending....again.

Clean car Philthy.
UPDATE: I WILL be making a few stops on the 2010 HotRod PT, after all. I made reservations for all the stops back in November, but now just have to ask the wife if she wants me to go to the 1st couple of stops or wait until the last couple. Nevertheless, I will be attending....again.

2Tone... do the first few;)