Hot Rod Nites WPB 12/8

SPower6

Anybody game for meeting at Hot Rod Nites in West Palm this Sat? If so, please post back.
Thanks!
Jeff

Hey Jeff,

I'll post by the end of the week to let you know for sure, if all goes as planned i should be there sat. night.

Alex

Originally posted by blackshoebox
Hey Jeff,

I'll post by the end of the week to let you know for sure, if all goes as planned i should be there sat. night.

Alex

Hey Alex,
That would be kewl :) BTW, did u make the Buzz Bake Sale? It was a real Buzz :) really it was the best ever! Hope all goes as planned and bring your girlfriend too...
Later,
Jeff

Actually jeff, I had to work some on Saturday, so i could not attend. Wasn't to disappointed, i have seen almost all those bands atleast once if not more(staind=3 times). Regardless im sure it was a good show(some of my friends rubbed it in) As for sat., ill post to let u know.

Alex

Count me in! I have to work Saturday, but will get off early and see you there.

Originally posted by Joe 1320
Count me in! I have to work Saturday, but will get off early and see you there.

Joe-
I will start charging my battery now LOL :) See ya there...
Later,
Jeff

Weather Report :)
Saturday Night
Mostly cloudy. Isolated rain showers. Lows in the upper 60s to around 70. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.
Like our chances...
Later,
Jeff

Ill be there

Jeff,

I should be there between 6 or 7 at the latest...with my g/f and hopefully my new weld-prostars on the beast.

Talk to ya later,
Alex

Re: Ill be there

Originally posted by blackshoebox
Jeff,

I should be there between 6 or 7 at the latest...with my g/f and hopefully my new weld-prostars on the beast.

Talk to ya later,
Alex

Sounds good Alex! See ya later...
Regards,
Jeff

Hey guys I heard a rumor that they went out of business, any truth to this. Seems like there was about 150 cars there went I first found out about the place about 2 months ago. Hmmm.

What a sight. Damn, I wish I had my digital camera with me. To see Jeff's GN with the neon lit, all that chrome and it's the only car there. Hot Rod Nites has gone south. :(

Jeff, next time I'll pick the spot.;) :D

The search is on for a new hangout..........

Originally posted by Joe 1320
What a sight. Damn, I wish I had my digital camera with me. To see Jeff's GN with the neon lit, all that chrome and it's the only car there. Hot Rod Nites has gone south. :(

Jeff, next time I'll pick the spot.;) :D

The search is on for a new hangout..........
LOL Joe :) At least I had plenty O'Beer :) Joe picks the next spot for sure :) Have a good week.
Later,
Jeff

Ya, what a shame, I came out there a little late(9 or so) and there was no one there:( You guys have any ideas of other spots that people hang out in WPB..I know down south fudruckers is the place to be on Sat night, but that is a long haul for u guys because it is in ft.lauderdale, it is a good show though. Alot of cars, and crazy street racing. Post on here if u guys think of a new spot.

Alex

Originally posted by Kerrdogg
Hey guys I heard a rumor that they went out of business, any truth to this. Seems like there was about 150 cars there went I first found out about the place about 2 months ago. Hmmm.

John-
As I was the lone wolf in the parking lot this past Sat. nite lol :) I talked to several folks (that showed up earlier) that said they also thought the place went out of business. Thought is was very odd that they had a small sign in the window saying- closed for the holidays :confused: I also heard, but not confirmed that the owner put in excess off $500K to open the place only to close in less then 3 months. Bummer.
Regards,
Jeff

Towers

I missed towers (again) this week.

The few times I have been there have only been a few if any GN/TR's. Yawn. It might have been my timing.

It would be nice if we could all make it there on the same night.

Since I have had my GN (since April), I have met or come in contact with about 7 GN/TR owners, each one who knows another GN/TR owner. Why don't we to try to put something together to see if we can all meet at the same time? Maybe the last Friday of the month? Next one would be January 25th...

Brad, Jeff, Mark, J. Michele, Yosh, Howard, Blkt6, Shoebox, Paul, SITHV6, Joe, John, et al...chime in anytime!

Friday the 25th at towers?