Hot rod mag top speed challenge maxton nc

EVADER

Welcome to ECTA
Hot Rod Mag. Will be hosting "top speed challenge" street car awards at the Maxton NC ECTA event. They will be there taking photos and just having fun. David Freiburger (Editor of Hot Rod Mag) has been there the past several years and is a pretty good guy to meet. And land speed racing is a neat thing to go watch. There is a wide variety of high speed cars & trucks there. Saturday is normally a pretty good day to go and watch, but Im sure Sunday is good also. Dates are April 2-3. Bring a good fold out chair and a hat and sunscreen/glasses. They have food stands also, but you can bring your own.

Myself and the wife have been to this event several times, admission is cheap and the food is good.

Sadly this will probably be the last year for the events held at Maxton. The lease ran out and the company that owns it said they will start using the runway on a regular basis in 2012.

I'll find the article and post the link.

I was hopeing to make this with my challenger
but its the same weekend we are doing a work weekend with the fam at my dads house. have to try and make one later in the year