Hot Air Turbo Heat Shields - Group Purchase

Mine will go...to the show...(next Sunday) and then heat shield will be shipped to mark. A BIG THANKS to all that ordered these and to mark for stepping up to fill a need for the hot air crowd.

Good to go on this, thanks everyone! If anyone else wants in we are still taking orders. Any left over will go on the site for $10 more than what you guys have paid. Will keep everyone posted of progress.

Good to go on this, thanks everyone! If anyone else wants in we are still taking orders. Any left over will go on the site for $10 more than what you guys have paid. Will keep everyone posted of progress.

I am not in a hurry. Next spring delivery works for me. Brad

Up to 22, engraver is back from vacation and getting caught up. Material to be ordered soon. Have a file for everyones' orders and logo choices. Once he receives the heat shield from Keith we will be getting these out to everyone. In the meantime still open to more orders.

Didn't forget about you guys! Just waiting on Keith to send his plate to my engraver on Oct 6th as promised. Will keep you informed. Still have a chance to get in on this for anyone on the fence. Once group buy is done price will go up $10.