Hot air parts needed crossover

MISSILE33

Trying to economically drop an 85 HA drivetrain on a 67 Nova Wagon and need some parts. So for I for sure need up and down tubes, and also crossover pipe. Forgive me if my termonolgy is incorrect on these as I am in a new game with the GN drivetrain. Thanks in advance.

We have plenty of 84-5 Hot air parts. We are use to working with people on limited terminology ;). I should have everything you need. If you want just e-mail me a list. Bweavy@aol.com.
We will do a package deal to help you save some $.

PM me a phone number and your location in Iowa...there are a few of us around...I have MANY extra 85 hotair parts laying around including the up/down pipes and crossover. Would save some $$$ on shipping too.;) ---Keith

PM me a phone number and your location in Iowa...there are a few of us around...I have MANY extra 85 hotair parts laying around including the up/down pipes and crossover. Would save some $$$ on shipping too.;) ---Keith

Oh sure... Now you tell me!! ;) ;)

Oh sure... Now you tell me!! ;) ;)

Oh hush....you knew I was a pack-rat all along!!:biggrin: Whaddya need anyway?? Who knows, maybe we could trade downpipes or something...I could sure use a nice custom integrated one ya know....;):biggrin: