Hot Air Conversion For Sale Price Drop

al shapiro

I have a complete conversion from 85 to 87. Everything came off of a 87 so its all there. Here is a list of everything.
Intake, plenum, TB, coil, Injectors, inj rail, inj harness, TPS, IAC, temp sensor, O2 sensor, crank sensor, exhaust headers and crossover, turbo, turbo drain, turbo sheild and bracket, all pulleys, alternator, A/C, Power steering pump and resevoir, accessory brackets, Engine wiring harness, battery cables, inner cooler, shroud, inner cooler brackets, inner cooler fan, ECM, serpentine belt, stock air filter box and even all the nuts and bolts. I think I listed it all but if I didn't it doesn't mean that its not there.
I am looking to get $1500 obo plus shipping. I think that shipping will be about $200 depending on where you are but there is alot of stuff that is quite heavy. I may be able to have the parts delivered to Bowling Green.

I am located in s.w. florida. I beleive that the conversion is sold. A check should be in the mail. If the deal falls through I can let you know if you send me a PM stating that you are interested. Thanks