edchapman

This is a bone stock 84 leaving from idle (I have more
consistent times w/o wheel spin). Lost the finals to
an almost stiock 87 GN by .015. These were the only
2 TR's in B1-B5 finals.

bye, Ed
http://edchapman.tripod.com/cars.html <---------> runner up B5 GS nats 2004
84 T-Type WH1 15.4@89 stock, 87 T 14.1@97 stock, 87 GN stock 399/400 points

Hey Ed. Congratulations!!! Damn nice to see a stock car, and a double treat to see it being a hot air in the final!!! Great Job!

John

Great job, saw your car at the car show, was wondering why you weren't in the hot air class? The car seemed to run pretty consistant. The individual you lost two won a couple of years ago and was really excited to have done it again. Great job. Hope to have my hot air back at the Nationals next year just didn't work out this year.

I thought you were one of the cars that was in the regular turbo classses. Sorry. There were two and we thought you were one of them when we saw you race. So you were next to the third place show winner. They kinda of lined up this year. The 82 took second, Charlie's car took first and the one next to yours took third. (he took third last year too) It was a good showing for the hot airs needless to say.

Just reading the GSCA board and notice Jackie and Charlie's car was third and John Was first, I could of swore that's not the way it was announced. Anyway they all have really nice cars.