Hopeful

HI85WH1

Shhh... I've got a Secret
Oh well,... Back to looking

I find out tomorrow.

Then I can change my sig to "I got another one..."

Anyone interested in a really nice MonteCarloSS ? Looks like I'm gonna need driveway space again.

John.

Lo mile '87 GN (65K)... needs some work. I'll find out just how much when I see it tomorrow.

Thanks for the good wishes

Rob

Thanks guys

Jingle bells Jingle bells jingle all the way

Oh what fun it is to drive

An 87 GN on chrstmas day...:D

Better not bachi myself... supposedly needs some work... (little rust) and some engine work (maybe) but does run as-is

Really Really REALLY gotta sell my SS before long.

Again thanks for the good wishes

Originally posted by KENNE-BILL
Joe's old car?

No Mick, its not Joes old car, that was totalled a while back.

Steve, I dont think it belongs to anyone from the board.

Heres the scoops:

This car is less than perfect, but is low miles. I have not seen it in person yet. I have spoken to the current owner (hes the 3rd) and has only had it a couple of months. The guy he got it from had it since 87 but is not the original owner.

supposedly has some minor rust (pass door and trunk, top of passenger a pillar) he says he had stripped the paint off of the hood and repainted it but not well. Supposedly has some mechanical problem but does run. and drive

Wheels are supposed to be perfect with all new tires and all four caps and the interior is supposed to be MINT.

Anyone know of someone looking for a really nice '84 MonteSS?

Paul... are you serious about selling the T/R? If this doesnt pan out, I'll still be looking.

Let me know, and I'll let you know. I think I'll just focus on one TR for now. :D
I'll need to swap rear ends. The 87 has the race one.

Good luck tomorrow Robert. Hope you like the car, I know I do. I would have picked it up but don't have the space or money. If you pick up the car three people will come out winners. Brannan may pick up my white Cutlass for his step dad. *crossing fingers*

Originally posted by Hawaiian Turbo
Let me know, and I'll let you know. I think I'll just focus on one TR for now. :D
I'll need to swap rear ends. The 87 has the race one.

Paul,

Just inquiring... throw me the sales pitch...

Miles, color, options, etc.

Rob

Silver 87 T (need to buff the roof), stock engine(need to research the milage. SS up pipe, with SMC alky,340 hot wired, Autometer gauges, scanmaster, Little bigger than stock turbo, BRF trans with PTS shift kit and PR system,orange strip TC. Choice of injectors, 55's with 16 ME modded ECM, 50's with trans plus, extender chip, or 42.5's. 15 X 5 and 8.5 welds.

Hi Paul!!

How much you gonna sell it for? Would you sell the 55lb. ME 16 pos. chip separate?

Thanks,
Derek:cool:

Back to looking...

Incidentally, the car is decent. 100% stock...

But its not for me....I guess I'll wait a while until I find the one I really want.

Maybe I'm just spoiled by the condition of my Monte... I suppose I could do a drivetrain swap....