Hiway Stars Live??

hello peoples: I just got the same info. Sounds good to me. But I bought this VHS tape of a tech. session in the past and it sucked. Have the time I couldn't make out what the question was. 2011 is here and we'll see what time does with this.
I hope it will help me. I have no real queation but I'll try to tune in.
IBBY

Turbo Regal Radio - Don't Miss it!

For some unknown reason, the link is not working.
If you want the link to this announcement, just sign up for our newsletter, which can be done on our website.

Highway Stars 1st Worldwide Turbo Regal Seminar

Streaming LIVE over the internet

(BOTH Video & Audio broadcast)

Watch & Listen LIVE

Join us on Tuesday, March 22, 2011 @ 7 p.m. CST

Glen Boiko of Highway Stars
will be conducting a 2 hour long LIVE seminar
dedicated entirely to information relating to Turbo Regals
on the program: "Something to Think About"

WRLR 98.3 LP-FM RadioActive ((( /x\ )))
(We call it: W-Regal-Lovers-Radio)

Send us your turbo regal related questions to: info@highwaystars.org
We'll answer as many questions as time permits.

Attachments

• WRLR & Turbo Regal Streaming Seminar March 22 2011  7pm CST.jpg
    WRLR & Turbo Regal Streaming Seminar March 22 2011 7pm CST.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 346
hello peoples: I didn't watch it kinda forgot. But if it was any good maybe someone could play it again. Maybe Highway Stars could have it on there site to view when convenient.
IBBY

hello peoples: I didn't watch it kinda forgot. But if it was any good maybe someone could play it again. Maybe Highway Stars could have it on there site to view when convenient.
IBBY

There were things said that blew some minds. Thats for sure. More specifically about zddt plus and vr1 oil.

I'm starting a new thread to talk about this. http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/general-turbo-buick-tech/343344-zddp-plus-vr-1-a.html#post2738099

Glen, please give us more info.

hello ladies and gents: It was a 2 hr. show and the oil topic is a common one but anything else that could be of interest to the TB world?
IBBY