His and Hers SS's

2QUICK2B6

Black Car Fever
the little people hauler :D I got a 13.94 out of it last wed night.

Picture143.jpg

and the summer ride

Picture188.jpg

Slow_Esuvee is my name on the SS forum and trailvoy forum. It has a Vector CAI and tune. Last wed night a guy from detroit had to be in the 11's with his TBSS he had a 150 nitrous express kit.

I subscribed there about a week or two ago. I made one post so far:eek:
LC2-231 is me.

Guy here in town (skinnies) on that site hurt his crank, or at least spun a bearing in his brand new tbss.
I dont know why his spun a bearing, but maybe it was caused by that 11.9 pass on drugs???

So did the guy from detroit make it into the 11s with the 150 shot?

My guess is 11.9 with a good hook...

How do you like the tbss and did you get a awd or 2wd?

BW

I got a 2wd because i live in the south and have only seen snow like 2wice in my life. My TBSS has sunroof/ DVD/ leather / heated seats / side curtain airbags / 6 disc changer i think thats all. I like it alot when i get a chance to drive it. Average's 16 mpg

and as far as spun bearings because of nitrous ,its all in the nitrous kit and tune. I would never spray a daily driver .

Wow, 16mpg! My wife's TBSS averages 13.5 according to the computer. I need to remember to ask her about her driving habits :D

the little people hauler :D I got a 13.94 out of it last wed night.

Picture143.jpg

and the summer ride

Picture188.jpg

These are great SUV's. My 71 year old boss just bought one. He is having a hoot with it. His is all wheel drive. I got to wring it out a little, and let me tell you that truck is comfortable and fast. I may get one in the Spring myself. Still on the fence whether I need an SUV.

sweet the only problem i see here is no White Turbo T,,,white is the only way to go,as you have almost learned,,,sell that GN and go white...:cool: :cool:

I want one but the only problem is when I bought a GTO the Value dropped so fast. I seen 06 TBSS go for $25k. So I am waiting till those prices drop to get mine.

sweet the only problem i see here is no White Turbo T,,,white is the only way to go,as you have almost learned,,,sell that GN and go white...:cool: :cool:

I looked @ a white T this weekend in rockingham that was forsale ........ but it had a custom :rolleyes: interior :(