High unsteady idle

Ben chaseing high unsteady intermittent idle proublem for two years or better,would reset iac and tps,replaced iac tried different tps played with idle fuel with gen2 also had intermittent dieing proublem when coasting thought it was a dfco proublem after switching to Ptc 9.5 converter tried deco delay in gen2 but dident help,Afr would go real lean before it would die would not always go back to open loop idle tps voltage would not stay steady at idle iac count would fluctuate Blm on highway would read high like a vacuum leak.Well I found the proublem,the c14 gray wire tps 5 volt reference was intermittent poped wire out of harness cleaned and all the idle and diving proublems went away.Thought I should pass this on.

Ben chaseing high unsteady intermittent idle proublem for two years or better,would reset iac and tps,replaced iac tried different tps played with idle fuel with gen2 also had intermittent dieing proublem when coasting thought it was a dfco proublem after switching to Ptc 9.5 converter tried deco delay in gen2 but dident help,Afr would go real lean before it would die would not always go back to open loop idle tps voltage would not stay steady at idle iac count would fluctuate Blm on highway would read high like a vacuum leak.Well I found the proublem,the c14 gray wire tps 5 volt reference was intermittent poped wire out of harness cleaned and all the idle and diving proublems went away.Thought I should pass this on.
Too many threads end without a solution given. This will be helpful to someone.

These cars can be a PITA! I've had a love/hate relationship with mine for over thirty years. Love it when it runs right. Hate it when it doesn't. My wife claims it directly reflects my mood. She is probably right.

Thank you for taking the time to post the solution. I'm sure it will help someone.