Hi, I'm new.

Ian_F

Hello. I am new to the site. I don't have a turbo buick, but I really want to get one. My friend has one if that counts. Anyway, just thought I'd say hi.

Hi. Now go get a friggin Turbo Regal.
Before you actually buy one go to www.gnttype.org and read every typed word on that site. You will thank me later. This will help you chose the right Turbo Regal, and not get F'd by some guy who wants to get rid of a car that is not what he/she says it is. (I got screwed, so I offer this advice to you). Take care and kick some butt. ERIC.:cool:

Welcome aboard!

Hey you're from Jersey, what exit?!?!:D :eek: :D

Stick around, lot's of good people on here and lot's of info available on these great cars!

What kind of GN are you looking for? By that I mean miles, price, options, etc... Welcome. This is a great source for information. Alot of knowledgable people here.

I am looking for any kind of Turbo Buick really, but I would like to get a GN if I can. I dont really have that much money to spend so something in the $5000 would be the absolute highest I could go. I kinda want a fixer uper. I can do body work and engine work so the condition of the car isnt really that improtant to me. I just dont want a heap of rust and parts though. If anyone here can help me find a decent GN or turbo buick I would be ever so grateful.

You're lucky, lots of turbo regals in this area, be patient and you can find a good one for what you have.
If you need advice or help, just ask :)

Welcome aboard.

FIXER UPPERS ARE GOOD!!! I bought a 40k mile GN (body only, no drivetrain) for 1500 bucks, and have been piecing the car together for about 6mo. Still got a little ways to go, but I'm gonna have a 10SEC. street car for under 15,000 bucks when I'm done. welcome aboard.:cool:

You can get a good car for 5k, I did. You just have to keep looking for the "right one". It took me years of "casual looking" before I found one I was comfortable with, price wise and condition.

Thanks for all the replies. I can't wait until I own one of these amazing cars!

I heard of a little old lady that has one with only 12k miles on it. Tucked away in her garage. Has no idea what it's worth...said if someone would be nice enough to take it away and clean up the garage she'd be happy to sign it over. Want her number?

Another Ian, eh? :)

HAHA, yeah, another Ian. You dont really have an old ladies phone number with a GN do you? I didnt think so. That would be too easy!