Hey who needs 50 lb injectors?!

d0n_3d

Boost is good.
Currently for a limited time and while supplies last, we will be selling 50 lb injectors for $40 each which is $240 for a set of 6. That's a good deal guys. Unfortunately we are no longer doing chips for them but get these things while they are hot! Don't forget about the other deals I am running on other stuff. Give us a call for details. Christmas time is coming! Thanks and take care! :)

d0n_3d said:
Currently for a limited time and while supplies last, we will be selling 50 lb injectors for $40 each which is $240 for a set of 6. That's a good deal guys. Unfortunately we are no longer doing chips for them but get these things while they are hot! Don't forget about the other deals I am running on other stuff. Give us a call for details. Christmas time is coming! Thanks and take care! :)

Don,

Super Great Deal.......that is a Killer price on 50# Injectors!!

If you need any help with chips to go along with them, let me know :D

Joe

How can I tell what injectors are in my car. I know they were changed. Is there a part number on them that can tell what #'s they are?

Thanks,
Eric.

ecna said:
How can I tell what injectors are in my car. I know they were changed. Is there a part number on them that can tell what #'s they are?

Thanks,
Eric.

yes there's usually a 7 or 8 digit manufacturer part number on the very top of the injector...starts with like a 1711 or something...I've got a cross reference chart at work I use for these numbers...

I was gonna say...we are selling them on ebay. Get them while they last. You can call me on the phone too if you wish. Thanks!

Will you at least beat the price for tb.com members who phone orders in??

You guys save the ebay fee that way so maybe you can cut a break?

As previously stated yes I can take phone orders as well for the same price...only while supplies last though.

Uhhhh,was that a yes,no,or maybe?

Or if you want a set should we just buy thru ebay so Precision will make less $$?You get a break with phone in orders so why not pass the buck?

i don't know...it wasn't my idea to put those on ebay! :) the thing is...i don't sell 50's JUST to buick guys...so maybe i'll leave them on ebay just for that reason...it doesn't matter how you buy them

d0n_3d said:
the thing is...i don't sell 50's JUST to buick guys...so maybe i'll leave them on ebay just for that reason...it doesn't matter how you buy them

Nevermind :)