HEY everybody help me out with this

Gerald

I have been working my azz off for the past few weeks (well all my life) and I was reading some of the threads..but ONE caught my eye. I saw a memeber who had a Poster picture of a turbo that was soo hot it was ORANGE and under the turbo it had a caption saying this " Who says boost is not addicting" Who has the member's name..I want to see taht again and try to get that poster as well for my wall if it such a poster..
I will try to meet you guys at Ralph's tommorrow an I will be bringing out the 1983 Cutlass 442 Hurst/Olds..
Gerald!

I have been working my azz off for the past few weeks (well all my life) and I was reading some of the threads..but ONE caught my eye. I saw a memeber who had a Poster picture of a turbo that was soo hot it was ORANGE and under the turbo it had a caption saying this " Who says boost is not addicting" Who has the member's name..I want to see taht again and try to get that poster as well for my wall if it such a poster..
I will try to meet you guys at Ralph's tommorrow an I will be bringing out the 1983 Cutlass 442 Hurst/Olds..
Gerald!

check my aviator

Attachments

• 132810364_o.jpg
    132810364_o.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 136