Hesitation after warmed up

GG87GN

Recently did 009 injectors w/ reds 93 chip, I know get TT chip ASAP, I got a great deal on these and only moving up to GT3255A turbo. My problem is after car is warmed up over 160 I get major stumble and hesitation after sitting at a light or in a drive thru, heat soaked engine. But after cooling off, back to 160 Deg hestitation gone. I did a search and figured besides the chip could be, MAF, cam sensor, Coil or wires. Just want to get this figured out before Turbo and new chip install.

I just warmed up the car and these are the numbers from SM, by the way I disconected the MAF at Idle and they stayed at 05, check engine light came on, thru a code 34, and engine died when I reconnected MAF. Is it a bad MAF? If so where do I get an AC Delco one?
Thanks in advance.

02 460
AF 05
L8 35
Bat 13
INt 122-136
BL 107 - Rich Reds chip
Clt 160
ATS 91
RPM 750
TPS .42
IAC 15
CC 06 - 236
Mal 34

Only one time after a few hot laps at the 1/8 mile track. Should I just get Erics chip with this combo or put the mods on then do the chip, and see if it still happens? Put current and future mods in sig finally.

there is a .....

chance that the red's chip is introducing/magnifying an existing problem. personally I would have the chip burned for the mod's and and install them altogether. If the maf is bad, generally we just tap it see if it causes the car to stumble. If it does, it is bad. Hopefully yours is not bad, it seems people are having a tuff time getting replacements. I went to the T+ & LS-1 before my second maf went bad. You might ry to contact Mike at fts or maybe Brian at gbodyparts. If one of them are not carrying the maf's, they may be able to direct you.:)

Thanks for the reply ShadowII, the only item left to pick up is the dutt. IC, then I will install it w/ DP, new turbo and new TT chip. I tried the tap MAF check nothing happened hopefully its OK.
I know the 009's are plenty big enough for mods, but should I just splurge and get erics 60's, w/ chip deal?

If you can....

afford it, you'll find them less troublesome than the 009's and it will give you plenty of room to grow for some time.Once you have this set up and no issues, remember knock is an assassin to hg's and bottom ends. consider alchy system, it doesn't have to be the hi-dollar one either. I run the old smc unit w/meth and can't say enough about it. As far as knock is concerned, I know the sm monitors it, but a gage or alarm horn from caspers is another nice feature to consider. All in good time of course. That's the trouble w/these cars, too much is never enough, and one day we wake up and find we've become just another boost-junkie!:eek: :biggrin: