Here's a sweet deal for someone.......

personally i don't like ebay auctions that spend most of the "description space" trying to convince you to buy the product, using flowery words to get me "motivated" to buy it, or the details of payment. I just like the technical details of the product, and good pictures. I'd like to see more description of the mods and engine pieces. to see what foundation its built with.

I don't have money so i don't count, but with more details i think it would sell at a better price for you. I like the car, someone will have a nice ride.

Thanks for the compliment!

Close, but no cigar on this go round. Lots of interest in the last couple of days, but not enough to take a car of this caliber quite yet. Someone could well step up at any time and for those on the fence, it is relisted with a lower reserve this go round. It may well sell outside of ebay this time. Don't miss out!:biggrin:

I'll gladly trade you my 84 limited with a 4.1. It can pass a gas station and goes 0-60 in about a half mile. New paint :biggrin:

Clarification for those inquiring minds.

Is there a build sheet on the car, motor, trans, etc..? To see what it actually has besides "the best of the best" description?

+1----
Pretty weird there is no mention of the mods at all--usually he does a good job of describing the mods---kinda weird.

Geoff

You should get much better results (especially on Ebay) if you itemize the modifications in the auction, for reasons that are too numerous to post here. ;)

personally i don't like ebay auctions that spend most of the "description space" trying to convince you to buy the product, using flowery words to get me "motivated" to buy it, or the details of payment. I just like the technical details of the product, and good pictures. I'd like to see more description of the mods and engine pieces. to see what foundation its built with.

Point taken. The reason that this as well as the ebay ad don't have a long list of everything is simply because, my schedule has not allowed the time to put together a detailed list(which it is long).

I felt that the main stuff was covered. IE: Low Mileage, Started with a completely stock garage kept, collector car in 2003, professionally built and most importantly the dyno sheet to prove that the car easily produces real power at only 21lbs of boost which is on pump gas with little timing.

Anyone can buy and put a ton of money into parts on a car, but all the best parts don't matter if the "right" combination of parts are not used and they are not put together "right"

The majority of the work on this car was done by:Welcome To CottonsPerformance.com!

The most recent tuning work was done by: B&T Motorsports Online

My personal take is that I don't care about a list of parts because all that means is you are buying a bunch of parts that someone could have put together in your back yard. It does not mean that the car is a high quality car built and tuned by some of the best in the business with the dyno sheets to back it up.

I am not selling a list of parts here. I am selling one of the best like it available on the market today and for anyone that has any questions, my number is in the ad so anyone with legitimate interest can call and discuss any questions that they may have.:biggrin: