Hemmings Muscle Machines

peteraq1

The December issue of Muscle Machines has a Buyers Guide for the 1987 Buick Regal Turbo-T. Good reading.

Try looking at a book store that carries alot of magazines.... Borders, Barnes & Noble, etc... I've seen it around :)

I saw it at my Barnes & Noble at lunch. WHO needs a buyers guide when all the experts are right here. :tongue:

They said that Kirban said that the two biggest problems are teh fan relay and the oil cooler hose - maybe I dont look around enough, but I never see threads about those two things - I've never had a problem with them either.

Good read despite the errors.:rolleyes:

Ya, my car kinda got dissed as it is one of the black, chrome-bumpered 87 Ts with W02 that escaped the factory before that color/trim combo was discontinued in favor of the WE4.

The article made it sound like the WE4s came first. :confused:

Oh well. Nice to see a T getting its due anyway!

I looked for this magazine at the local rack but all I saw was a THICK mag made mostly of newspaper type paper listing everything for sale.

Might have been "Hemmings Motor News". Not the same rag I take it?

JDM....read your private messages!!!! You are ignoring me!

JDM....read your private messages!!!! You are ignoring me!

Sorry Bill! It's been (quite) awhile since I've been on the board. Congrats on the 50 bux. I was the only TR at WCC until a lone GN showed up right before I left. Didn't recognize the car and didn't see the owner anywhere. Decent driver with some fairly heavy mods it appeared.

Regarding HMM... here 'tis:

Hemmings Motor News: Hemmings Motor News

Borders, B&N, etc. all carry it. Sells out fairly quick tho.

Jeff

I really hate it when someone re-writes history but there you go - right on the Hemmings website "Featured Vehicle 1987 Buick T-Type". Buick did NOT make a '87 T-Type and you couldn't buy one. But now that Hemmings has changed history, I'm sure there will be a bunch a people who now own '87 T-Types.