hemcom upper

IMHO .... yes....

From what I have read..... RJC makes a powerplate that works great for stock doghouses as well as all popular aftermarket doghouses except the hemco..... the powerplate balances the air flow between all the cylinders.... which most aftermarket doghouses.... and the stocker can really benifit from..... and that product really works as advertised...... but RJC doesn't make a powerplate for the hemco at all...... why? because the hemco by design works.... and evenly distributes the air to the cylinders..... no powerplate needed. If they are the only doghouse (at least that I am aware of) that they don't make a powerplate for..... it must be a damn good product IMHO......I'm looking to buy one now......

I've had the hemco on my car for some time and honestly I don't know if it's worth the extra expense or not. I did a heavy round of mods when I put it on so it's hard to say how much it helped. The stock style hemco does blend in under the hood nicely and seems to do the job it's supposed to do but a power plate with the stock plenum would probably perform just as well and be cheaper.