Help

BBcallaway

I am looking for parking light bezels for 81 regal. Does anybody know it they are different than the 82-87's.

Thanks

Your best bet is to contact Brian at G body. He's most likely got some laying around or can tell you what fits.;)

They are very different much narrower. Very hard to find used and in nice condition.

BBcallaway said:
I am looking for parking light bezels for 81 regal. Does anybody know it they are different than the 82-87's.

Thanks

My 81 regal limited has the same bezels as my 84 GN.

Ok lets get some pictures up If you look at this link to Kirbans inner circle has a picture from the Cecil car show event we just had This old timer had this 82 Regal with a Buick 350 in it. As you can see the header panel is very much different than the 1984-1987
I believe in 1982 the fenders were changed which match all the way up until 87. before this the front of the fender was straight down
as you can see from this picture the fender points out. The headlight bezel is very much different than what we see on the 1984-1987.
The amber turnsignal is flat along the side the 84-87 curves around to the front.
If you look in the "Car For Sale" section there is a mint 83 for sale in there with better picture.

http://www.kirbanperformance.com/inner_circle.php?nak=207