Help with DFI harness!!!!!!

dees75z

Kindof a newb to this so I know it is going to sound dumb but I would like to get the car running this weekend and this is about all I need to get it done.

I purchased an Accel DFI Gen 6 off of a member on this site and I do not know where the GM 3 bar map sensor harness goes. I have the map sensor plugged up and the TPS portion as well, but, there is one more plug with one wire in the center of the plug and also a brown and yellow wires with small eyelits on the that I have know I dea where they go. Can someone help me please!!!

The idea of the harness you have there was to make sure the map sensor gets voltage and ground, if the car never had a map. The buicks have a map and all you need to do is run a wire from the middle of map sensor to the connector where the maf air sensor would have plugged in. I think its the grey wire with the red stripe. Make sure you remove the maf sensor from the car as you dont need it.

THe extra wires you have one is probably ground and the other goes to the Maf sensor plug like i mentioned,but i would just not use it, less wiring to do.

Thanks man, after looking at it I feel like an idiot, lol. Pretty much "plug and play". I took those other 2 wires that I had mentioned with the eyelits and cut them out. Didn't really understand why they even needed to be there.

thanks,
dee

The buicks have a map and all you need to do is run a wire from the middle of map sensor to the connector where the maf air sensor would have plugged in. I think its the grey wire with the red stripe. Make sure you remove the maf sensor from the car as you dont need it.

Unless it has a digital dash.

No digi dash here, all is well as far as I know right now. Will update on the car in the next couple days.