Help us build "Nasty Wendy 2"- AKA "The Phonix"

Before you posts a list I'd make sure they want to be mentioned Scott. Some might not like the attention after all.;)

Before you posts a list I'd make sure they want to be mentioned Scott. Some might not like the attention after all.;)
Well ...they are gonna be listed on a display plaque that will be made after the car in finished.
The list of donors is getting posted at one point or another...
If your on the list...that's good.
If your not on the list...well I really don't know what to tell ya.
The amounts donated will never be posted, but these members deserve to know just how many of their Buick brothers helped. I spend 2-3 hours a night on the phone or searching for items, or trying to arrange what order things need to be done in.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

If I can help ya let me no buddy

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Just sent my donation in! Let's get this man back on the road in a Turbo Buick!! As many have already said this really is an amazing thing that's happening here. Scot W and Coach are awesome for stepping up to organize this and it's fantastic how many members have pitched in. This is a prime example of why I am so proud to be a member of this community. I always tell people how tight knit the Turbo Buick group is and this is a shining example of how we can rally together and help out fellow owners. I can't wait to see the car when it's all finished up!! I'm glad I could contribute to something this cool too!

I plan on donating once a week as a new diet plan.. the less I eat out during the week the more I donate..lol.. I would rather see it go to a good cause for Clay than the other Wendy I am used to visiting during the week;) .. see ya next friday..lol.. Great job by BTW!!!

that is hilarious! On that note I will donate again as well. I'm still gonna visit the other wendy though : )
D

I have a stupid question, did anyone reach out to Richard Clark? I have a funny feeling he would want to be involved.

I have a stupid question, did anyone reach out to Richard Clark? I have a funny feeling he would want to be involved.
Yes.... Richard is aware of what's going on.

Ok guys,
I went to Pittsburgh this morning. I met Shawn and went over the entire car. It is a very very nice car. Paint is straight and after the frame is finished...it will be totally killer.
I came home with the Title and paperwork from the purchase of the car from Shawn. I will send this to Clay so he can actually own the car and get insurance and plates ready.
We are moving forward. A parts list is coming very soon.

Ok guys,
I went to Pittsburgh this morning. I met Shawn and went over the entire car. It is a very very nice car. Paint is straight and after the frame is finished...it will be totally killer.
I came home with the Title and paperwork from the purchase of the car from Shawn. I will send this to Clay so he can actually own the car and get insurance and plates ready.
We are moving forward. A parts list is coming very soon.

Judging from the video's you sent me today of the car, Clay is going to have one nice ride! :D

Coach also mentioned to me there were hundreds of photo's taken of the complete process of this cars restoration and in those pictures it documents NO Rust anywhere nor of the T-Top area so he will have nothing to worry about there. Clay will also get a copy of those pictures on a USB portable hard drive stick.

More to come as Coach mentioned, time to move forward!

This community and this news is freakin' awesome

Everytime someone chimes in with support or a donation or an offer for parts I have to fight back the urge to respond with thanks. If I didn't this thread would be 40 pages long right now. Know that I'm in utter awe at the level of support that you guys are showing. Know that I appreciate every little thing that everyone gives or offers. Know that I'm grateful for the support you guys have shown. I don't respond everytime someone posts because the thread would be double its size if I did but I want you all to know that I want to. I've read all the posts numerous times and I check in often. Know that I may not say it everytime but I am thinking it and feeling it EVERYTIME and every post.

Judging from the video's you sent me today of the car, Clay is going to have one nice ride! :D

Coach also mentioned to me there were hundreds of photo's taken of the complete process of this cars restoration and in those pictures it documents NO Rust anywhere nor of the T-Top area so he will have nothing to worry about there. Clay will also get a copy of those pictures on a USB portable hard drive stick.

More to come as Coach mentioned, time to move forward!
Shawn said he has a lot of pictures. He is unsure how many, but its a lot.
I looked the car over very well. I'll put it this way...I would buy it for myself in a NY minute!!!
I emailed Clay the videos and he is going to try to up load the all can see them.

*******WE STILL NEED DONATIONS GUYS...SO SPREAD THE WORD.*********

that is one solid base for one hell of a project...

but every video ends right in the middle of what seems like might be a good story...

that is one solid base for one hell of a project...

but every video ends right in the middle of what seems like might be a good story...
Shawn was talking to a friend I took with me. I really wasn't paying attention to the story.