Help us build "Nasty Wendy 2"- AKA "The Phonix"

Wow, it is really nice to see something like this happening. I really was thinking that the TR community was falling apart. That is probably due to me not being in touch with the community for awhile. Donation in BTW :) Good luck Clay.

Someone better video the car coming together. That would so cool. Wish I could go just to witness and help out.

Donation sent. We should document this and submit it for Black Air II, at least the build in BG if at all possible. Need not mention any of the negativity around the car and it would be a pretty inspiring piece all these strangers getting together from across the country to help someone out.

I think everybody like the idea. The only major factor is what we end up with to start. If we end up with a pile of parts, then you would have to decide. If you end up with a roller minus engine and tranny, it might not be worth the hassle to drag everything to BG when Clay can get guys to help at his place.
These are all options right now. The fact that we have several willing to help is what assures me that this will be an awesome car. Right now...we still need more funds!!!
This post is just over 24 hours old and the response is mindblowing!!!

Done deal man. Maybe I can donate more in a couple of weeks. I have some odds and ends lying around so if you guys get around to posting up a detailed list maybe I can help out there also.

Donation sent. We should document this and submit it for Black Air II, at least the build in BG if at all possible. Need not mention any of the negativity around the car and it would be a pretty inspiring piece all these strangers getting together from across the country to help someone out.
Now that is very cool. To include this entire gesture in the next Black Air...I'm liking that idea. Regardless of where or when its all assembled, to have it mentioned would be HUGE.

...This post is just over 24 hours old and the response is mindblowing!!!

I posted it on Facebook as it's one of the fastest growing threads I've ever seen on this board. I was moved though was the reason I posted it. Maybe some non TR guys will donate too...

Guy's we will be out of town starting Friday 2nd -Tuesday 6th for a long awaited planed vacation to visit family so if anyone has orders feel free to place them if you don't mind waiting for me to get back. I will process & ship all orders out once I return and as far as these donations go they are landing in paypal and I am copying each and every transaction and also keeping it in paypal so they will remain there until we locate the proper roller.. Keep this momentum going guy's! this is something spectacular!!!

Coach will be monitoring this thread and if you have any questions please PM him and he will get back to you right away...

Time to pack!

What an awesome cause! Been here only a short time, but so glad I joined! You guys are selfless and one hell of a group people to prop a fellow owner back up! Donation sent!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I am in AWE!!!
People who know me know that being lost for words has never been a problem of mine. It has taken me up to this point for words to start to come to me to express to you how I feel. Its going to take me a some time to make a post but I'll start working on one immediately after submitting this one. I don't have it fully processed in my head yet but I'm going to take a 'run' at trying tell you guys.

I'm in,I have parts from front to back.also have a 86 t type shell has floor rot.bench seat coloum shift.blue inside.

W-11 86 T-Type