Help on 200-4r

The other day I notice that my car had leak some trans fluid. Keep in mind that my car was sitting up for a few months. I top of the fluid and start drive the car around the block and I notices that transmisson fluid was pouring out. To get the point the fluid pour out when the car is on and it just leak a little when its not running. Sometime next week I will drop the trans. but wanted to see what you guys think it might be before I drop it. Thanks

where is it pouring out from? from the back might be the driveshaft rubber seal get hard and crack and will leak or the pan gasket needs to be changed pouring out of where? the front pump ? the converter?

do you have the shield on the converter/flywheel? or can you see for sure it isnt the transmission pump/seal one time one of the pump bolts was leaky other time i stripped a tranny pan bolt and it was leaky as hell lastly you might have hit something and converter got damaged hairline crack if you didnt have the shield on it but i doubt the converter is cracked..check the front pump where the converter is hooked to tranny..if so tranny has to come down..

No shield, I have to double check if its the transmission pump/seal. I know it take 6 quarts to get to move and about time you get to the third quart with the car running it coming out fast. That me just looking under the car without jacking it up. Mybe later today or tomorrow I will try to get some pictures and a video. Thanks Chris

Just had time so I drop the transmission. This is what I have. Tomorrow I will clean it up and check to see if it is the pump or seal.
photo5.jpg
photo3-1.jpg
photo2-1.jpg
photo3.jpg

Seal doesn't look to be pushed out. Bushing may have moved forward & cut the Seal, something looks strange in 2nd Pic.
Stator Support splines have wear. Good time to replace it with a Hardened one.