help on 20" rims

wow

Here are some pictures of my GN with the 20" Asanti wheels I recently acquired from "tonys87" ...

Claude. :wink:

that looks exactly like how i want it to:biggrin: is that with the stock suspension and height? i remember seeing those rims for sale;) nice choice:D

Claude,I also thought it was wierd that the 30s are in the rear and the 35 series are in the front. But the local rim shop that all the guys with custom wheels go to, assured me that was the norm. All that all the corvette and such run that same way. Btw... I miss them!

510turbo, eibach rears didn't work for me with the asanti's, so I left the rear stocks and it looked great, with the eibachs in the front

Here are some pictures of my GN with the 20" Asanti wheels I recently acquired from "tonys87" ...

Claude. :wink:

Just doesn't look right IMHO. It just looks like a monster truck. But tuck those wheels, and it would look VERY nice like alot of Chip Foose's rides!

yeah...lower for sure. you could put air bags in the back if you want to pick up the back end a hair and not hurt ride.
Now that I've been driving around on the 20s a little, I will honestly say that I think 18s probably would be the best option for all around driving performance (turns and what not)...which a GN doesn't turn that well still. Now if you could add a hair of sidewall to something like what my camaro has...you'd probably be alright...but you can still feel the geometry is off.
I bought my 20s for shows...not a big deal here. I've got 15" convo pros for the straightline track duty.

Ive got a set of CCW 20's on my '10 Camaro but im not sure how i like the look of that large of a wheel on the GN??