Help identifying this hydroboost setup

jmidolo

Sexy MF Joe
Can anyone tell me if this is a 84/5 brake setup? Bought an 87 with it on it and taking it off to go back to the original setup.

What is it and what's it worth?

Pic below.

Setup below

Attachments

• IMG_0040.JPG
    IMG_0040.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 117
That's the best setup to have. I wouldn't take it off. Yes the 84s had them. That's not a factory 84 hydroboost master cylinder

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Putting car back to stock. It's coming off. Any idea what brand it may be or cost??

A1cardone brand. Stock rebuild. What do you plan on putting back on, the power master?
With all the lines and hardware, $150 used is a fair price.

If the car is to be anything more than a museum piece, you should leave the power master in the trunk and give it to the next owner and tell him he's welcome that it's gone off the car. They should have been built with hydroboost through 87 model year.

If the car is to be anything more than a museum piece, you should leave the power master in the trunk and give it to the next owner and tell him he's welcome that it's gone off the car. They should have been built with hydroboost through 87 model year.
I can't agree more. That power master is a crap shoot.

Owned probably over 20 turbo cars over the last 20+ years, had a PM on all of them. I can remember replacing a switch a few times an accumulator ball. A properly working PM is just fine for me.

Thats not a factory 84 booster either, it has an accumulator on it (gold colored canister by the header) probably a mix of 84 bracket and rod and an astrovan or pickup truck booster. Someone would jump on that quick for 150, thats an optimum setup for serious braking and it would cost a lot more than that to piece one together!

I'll pay you $150 and pay the shipping charges too. PayPal locked and loaded.