help,help,help meeeeeeeee

Stephen Gibson

Just a participant,Honest
Just put my te60 on all new lines (turbo) and PTE FM and 009's and chip,and AFPR set at 43 lbs.,just has downpipe on ( DP303 ) no cat or exhaust and rjc plate and LT1 maf but don't know if trans+ needs to be hooked up or not .Car revs ok in park but driving it and accelerating from 25 up it cut's out sputters badly until I let off gas no knock on the scan master and engine light stay's on checked all sensor's and hookup's .I am at a loss right now thinking about new wires and plug's as I don't know whats next. Thanks
Stephen

What chip have you got?
LT-1 MAF?You've got to connect it to the translator[won't need the timing adjustments just yet].
You might want to finish connecting the exhaust until you get the car dialed in.
If you insist on trying to dial in without the exhaust connected,you might want to set the translator base MAF settings rich and see how that works.
Good luck and let us know how it goes.:)

help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks bud I figured the trans+ needs to be hooked up but wasn't sure about that ,this is probably why the service engine light is on.Will hook up tomorrow and let you know ,again thanks for feedback as it's greatly appreciated. later
Stephen

help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I put the stock one on temporarily and man does this thing go now can't wait til stall comes.Thanks radius for input ,greatly appreciated.Will have to figure out hookup of trans +.
Stephen