Help, 7 Trouble codes!!

Wolfj359

A 6 8 U
The car has not been running right lately and we hooked up the turbolink and it showed 7 trouble codes.

codes:

According to Turbolink, all the codes could be ECM related. I have a modded ECM for 72 lb. injectors with a maxeffort 16 pos PROM. The prom is inserted properly. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Its the prom.....or the piggy back carrier.....

I ve had it happen a few times.....I seemed to take care it by pulling the prom out slightly....just a tiny bit.....

one time I had like every code listed.....talk about funny looking.....

Nothing to really worry about though.....

What effect will all those codes have on the way the car runs? I'll check in with Steve Yaklin about my maxeffort. Thanks.

Justin

What's your car running now? I am askin cause I wanted a setup just like yours at first except for the ..........I forgot.......sorry Girdled??

It's no use. The car is worthless. Sell it to a friend that lives close by so that you can see it everyday...for $2.

Originally posted by grey1
Justin

What's your car running now? I am askin cause I wanted a setup just like yours at first except for the ..........I forgot.......sorry Girdled??

I havent been able to run the car yet because I've been working through some bugs and what not but I am expecting a final result of low low 10's with this combo. Some have dipped in the 9's with the parts I have but I dont know if I have the guts to push it there, simply because my only other vehicle at the moment is a motorcycle.

There's this club in Mpls.. I met Tom Shea there and he told me to set my racing goals before I spent any money. (Buy only once if you can afford to) I told him I wanted to run low 12's and I would be extremely happy.:( :(
Now that I've been warned at the track I definately know what he meant. Gotta go maybe .20 or .15 or .40 faster. I think I'm addicted to this car and I ............ Sorry....I can now say I am addicted to BUICK PERFORMANCE!!! These cars are awesome.

Originally posted by Wolfj359

I havent been able to run the car yet because I've been working through some bugs and what not but I am expecting a final result of low low 10's with this combo. Some have dipped in the 9's with the parts I have but I dont know if I have the guts to push it there, simply because my only other vehicle at the moment is a motorcycle.

but we all know the reason the car hasn't been running latly! It's scared out of it's collum shifter of the BBBB;)

check with Steve, but I'll bet you a BB Turbo that your chip is burned for a Scanmaster......it'll show all those error codes on t-link.........

... unless you are running v3.02, in which case you need to choose the ScanMaster datastream(s) from the Special Hardware selection.

Then it should be fine...