Hello hair dryer racers

speedtigger

Cruisin'
A message popped up when I logged in to suggest that I introduce myself. So, here we are. I have owned an 87 T-Type and an 87 GN. I bought them both new and eventually totaled both of them. While I only owned the T-Type for roughly a year, I owned and raced the GN for about 12 years. I really enjoyed them both. You could say I loved them to death:eek:

I started lurking on the board recently because I wanted to buy a TH200-4R for my 65 Skylark build and I knew that the people on this board would know more than anyone about them. After a little research I chose Lonnie at Extreme Automatics. I sent him my money about a month and a half ago and I am patiently waiting for my new tranny to be built and shipped.

Welcome to TurboBuick.com, the biggest & the best of all of the turbo Buick forums / sites anywhere. & welcome to the Darkside, too.

Thanks, a 2004r should be good to have in your 65 Skylark...

I am looking forward to it. It will be 2 months next week since I paid for it and it still hasn't been shipped yet. I am not as worried as I might normally be because of all the great feedback for Lonnie on here. Still I am anxious to have it.

"Hair Dryer" racers! I'm new around here too, so I haven't heard that one before -- but I like it!

~ Z