Hello from upstate NY

longball

I fought the lawn...
Hello All :)

Just joined....my first post. I have 87 GN that I bought in July of '89 with
206 miles on it. Never heard of a GN before that! Closest I could get to a new GN in '89. I LOVED the car the first day I saw it and may love it more now! Right now it is at Jack Cotton's getting a few minor upgrades. It's pretty much done, just gotta fine-tune the FAST XFI. Anyone near the Albany, NY area, or go to Lebanon Valley Dragway, lemme know. Would like to get together with other GN folks.

on wednesday nights there are usually a couple of us at the valley.i was there this past wednesday.i'll be there again in a week in half .next wednesay monster trucks will be there.if show up stop by and introduce yourself.

gn

I will be up in Lake George for the Car show the weekend after Labor day. I will be taking one of my TTA's though. I hardly ever see more than one GN up there at the show/cruises.

I will be up in Lake George for the Car show the weekend after Labor day. I will be taking one of my TTA's though. I hardly ever see more than one GN up there at the show/cruises.

i will be there again as well.should have my blue/chrome trim TURBO T toghther by then and i'm gonna take that car up there.

Thought they had a cutoff date for that show?????

Thought they had a cutoff date for that show?????

they do have a cutoff but you still can go.i was there with my beater grey hardtop and that sorta lead me to getting the car i plan on going up there with!i am hoping to run into the guy and thank him and let him know the title was in the glovebox !!! that is why he passed on the car because of the title! they could not find it! in vermont you do not need a title though for a car of this age!

Howdy longball! Welcome to the site!

Been to LVD couple times myself, just to watch. I've run at Cicero though. I'm probably about as close to either track.
I'm in the middle of nowhere, also known as Otsego county, near Baseball Hall of Fame territory.
My 87 was my Grandfathers, bought new in 87. Was my only car for a long time, so winters up here haven't been kind to it. So its getting restored bit by bit, you wont see it at LVD anytime soon unfortunately.
I also go to Tioga Center, (Skyview Drags) with my Cruiser and some friends every now and then just for fun. Its only an 8th mile, but a nice track.

Cotton's is definitely one of the best places around. I had my trans done there, had him work on my T a few times as well.