hello from tn

Sup Hillbilly...LOL. Welcome to the site

What do you have? Gn, T, etc? I see nothing in your signature

area in tn

hey guys im in grainger co about 40 miles east of knoxville.take me a while for pics garage a reck and computers real slow have to hit the hills just right to get it to work lol

hey guys im in grainger co about 40 miles east of knoxville.take me a while for pics garage a reck and computers real slow have to hit the hills just right to get it to work lol
Hmm, Grainger co, Three GN's ... This wouldn't have to be Mike (zues1) that changed his user name or started a new account is it?

scottw

Just wanting to make sure who you are thats all.. Some people like to change there user names for alterior motives..

no scott if i had any altrior motives i dont think i would have wrote location with 3 gns. i would think anybody that was in this area and know zues1 would know who i was! zues was my mastiff that i had for 9 years that i had to put down and didnt like to see the name or pics that i looked at every time i logged in. so there is your answer didnt know it would be a big deal good day.

no scott if i had any altrior motives i dont think i would have wrote location with 3 gns. i would think anybody that was in this area and know zues1 would know who i was! zues was my mastiff that i had for 9 years that i had to put down and didnt like to see the name or pics that i looked at every time i logged in. so there is your answer didnt know it would be a big deal good day.
Just so you know,the alterior motives wansn't ment directly towards you at all!!! It was ment as a statement as what others have done that's why it say's "Some people"...
Sorry to hear about your dog!
Good day.

Welcome to TURBOBUICK.COM, the biggest and the best of the turbo Buick forums / sites. Sorry to hear of your dog.