Hello from South Florida

Buick Guy

Hello everyone. Just purchased a mostly stock 87 GN. Although i am somewhat mechanically inclined i must admit i am not up to speed on these newer cars. I guess i am what you would call old school. The car has a couple of issues i would like to address like a erratic idle at start up that seems to get better after it warms up and it is missing some trim pieces like the trunk well protector and trunk light. down the road i would like to change the front seat covers. Any how, if anyone knows of a GN tuner in South Florida please let me know so i can have an expert take a look at it.

Thanks

Hello everyone. Just purchased a mostly stock 87 GN. Although i am somewhat mechanically inclined i must admit i am not up to speed on these newer cars. I guess i am what you would call old school. The car has a couple of issues i would like to address like a erratic idle at start up that seems to get better after it warms up and it is missing some trim pieces like the trunk well protector and trunk light. down the road i would like to change the front seat covers. Any how, if anyone knows of a GN tuner in South Florida please let me know so i can have an expert take a look at it.

Thanks

If you already have not, visit the Florida section and you will see there is a number of guys down there that can help you.

yeah where in south florida? I'm pretty new to the "game" (ive had my car for a few months now) and live in Hollywood...if you ever wanna meet up just let me know! The best/only guy i've really heard of that is local is Fred at Turbo Tech - he goes out to the Tower Shops meet on the last Friday of the month so you'd prolly be able to catch him there