Hello from CT..

TacticalGN

Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself. New member from northern CT here. I own a 87 GN that has been very good to me throughout the years, but since I've been out of the game awhile, it's like learning everything all over again with these cars. That's why I'm here. I'll probably be asking a lot of questions so I hope ya'll don't mind! ;) Ken

Ken.
Welcome to the site. Lots of good info and great people here. This is your "New Guy" thread. You can ask anything you want here.
When you're navigating the other sections, use the search function to find the answers to your questions. If you can't find the answer, or it doesn't exist, just ask. Here's some evening reading that may answer a few of the questions you have. http://www.turbobuick.com/threads/info-for-new-turbo-regal-owners.380856/

So, How's it running? What all's it got done to it? What does your little sister look like? We're here to help.:D

Feel free to post up pictures of the GN (and little sister too, if she's cute).;)

Happy spooling.
Mike Barnard

Ken,

Welcome. Seems like the heaviest concentration of Turbo Buicks is here in the mid and northeast. What part of Connecticut? I'm from Westchester county, NY. Just south of Greenwich.

Ya got cottons performance right over the line in agawam ma. If Jack or Brian Doesn't have what you ever could need for a tr they can get it. They helped me out numerous times over the last 25 yrs. (y)

Ya got cottons performance right over the line in agawam ma. If Jack or Brian Doesn't have what you ever could need for a tr they can get it. They helped me out numerous times over the last 25 yrs. (y)

Ken.
Welcome to the site. Lots of good info and great people here. This is your "New Guy" thread. You can ask anything you want here.
When you're navigating the other sections, use the search function to find the answers to your questions. If you can't find the answer, or it doesn't exist, just ask. Here's some evening reading that may answer a few of the questions you have. http://www.turbobuick.com/threads/info-for-new-turbo-regal-owners.380856/

So, How's it running? What all's it got done to it? What does your little sister look like? We're here to help.:D

Feel free to post up pictures of the GN (and little sister too, if she's cute).;)

Happy spooling.
Mike Barnard
Thanks Mike for the info. The car runs ok but could use a good tune. I've been out of the game for awhile so I will need to do some research to tune the car. It's modded up ok with an ole school TE-62, old school front mount, 50lb inj's, Terry Houston DP, LS1 MAF and Translater, SMC alky kit, etc. Car's been sitting for a couple years pretty much I start it up a couple times a year. That's going to change this year as i'll have a lil more time to drive it and enjoy it. Finally. As for a pic, well this is the only one I have as of yet. Sorry, no lil sister......

Attachments

• GN-Cody.jpg
    GN-Cody.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 136
I'm in East Windsor........
That's not to far from where I work. I work with a buddy part time at night at a restoration shop in Bloomfield and just got done with a board members car. Another board member Bison has a shop in New Britain so you are pretty much surrounded by a lot of talent. .
AG.

Nice looking ride.. i see it is even equipped with the "guard dog" theft deterrent too! hehe

Yea I wud be choosing BISON before I considered anyone else to work on ur car. he's only 20 minutes from u.

image.jpg
That's not to far from where I work. I work with a buddy part time at night at a restoration shop in Bloomfield and just got done with a board members car. Another board member Bison has a shop in New Britain so you are pretty much surrounded by a lot of talent. .
AG.

Can't even take a decent pic of my car, all you can see is reflections!

If you want to do some updates I'm not far from you at all. My shop is in new britain. We could do some updates and dyno if interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice car! I'm from MA, but I spend a lot of time in CT. Look forward to seeing you around.

Nice looking ride.. i see it is even equipped with the "guard dog" theft deterrent too! hehe
Yea, he was a good friend, passed a couple years ago at 14. When he was younger, u couldn't step into my yard with me or my wife outside, lol. Great protector. Miss him everyday.

Yea I wud be choosing BISON before I considered anyone else to work on ur car. he's only 20 minutes from u.
Could probably use a good tune. Last time I drove it I played around with an older 5.0 notch with a cowl hood and sounding pretty nice and I pulled away both times. He said he was running hi 11's in it's present tune so I was pleased. I know cars with this combo have gone deep 11's with a good tune and since I don't care to cut the car up as a track only car, I'm probably just going to get a good tune on it and smoke 90% of the cars wanting to 'play'. The only "problem" I had before parking it was every time I took the damn thing out people wanted to stop me and talk about the car. Wife hated it, LOL. Probably because you just don't see Turbo Buicks around anymore. Hell, I think I spotted 2-3 all last year.

I do see a nice clean GN in the Ellington area from time to time, anyone on here?
You most certainly do. That would most likely be one of my good buddies. He's probably reading this thread right now. But he never posts. He hates the Buick politics game. He just lurks in the shadows like the reaper of mustang souls.:vamp:

And as far as the other ones you see, you can be pretty sure that they are all forum members as well.