Heath Elmer's old car on e-baY

F body mirrors for sure.That car was in GMHTP a few years ago.The door handles look like theyre from a Toyota truck.

That car is bad ass though.:cool:

Heaths GNX

Hi Fellas, This is my first post. Just wanted to say I love the site. I hope my signature isn't too long if it is I'll edit it. Any way I purchased Heaths Sledgehammer today thats why they ended auction early. I don't I'll be getting much sleep for the next couple weeks.

Wow, Sorry for the ridiculously long signature. Guess I got carried away when I filled it out back in Oct. I just noticed the 5 lines or less tonight . I'll fix it. The GNs are the only thing important anyways!

Hey Rob,

Congrats, that is a great car. I personally still think that is one of Heaths best creations. It has been awhile since I have seen it, but it brings back memories! :)

Yeah Whut... good thing my Insurance agent is a buddy. Ric thanks I'm pretty excited. Your name looks familiar.. I've probably seen you in GM High Tech.

Hey AZ guys:

Whatever happened to Heath's TTA? I remember checking it out about a year or so ago and fell in love with it. Hell, my wife even wanted it. He was considering selling it but the price was a bit steep for me. I'm curious if he ever sold it.

Hey Mike,

He sold it a long time ago, it went to NY.

He sold it to a car collector that was looking for a TTA and liked the modifications that Heath did.

Originally posted by RobsIron
Wow, Sorry for the ridiculously long signature.

Looks like Norby has competition for the fastest TR in canada

Re: Heaths GNX

Hi Fellas, This is my first post. Just wanted to say I love the site. I hope my signature isn't too long if it is I'll edit it. Any way I purchased Heaths Sledgehammer today thats why they ended auction early. I don't I'll be getting much sleep for the next couple weeks.

I just e-mailed them asking how much they were selling it for.

Do you mind if I ask how much you gave for it?

Re: Heaths GNX

Hi Fellas, This is my first post. Just wanted to say I love the site. I hope my signature isn't too long if it is I'll edit it.......

Yes, it is too long.:)

Board guidelines ask members to limit sigs to 5 lines, thanks and welcome!

Yeah Whut... good thing my Insurance agent is a buddy. Ric thanks I'm pretty excited. Your name looks familiar.. I've probably seen you in GM High Tech.

Rob, sounds like you've got a lot of rolling art. I look forward to seeing the car here locally..maybe I'll have to actually drive out to the Cruise-In when it's at the Beaches Hooters. There are a bunch of Buick guys here; 4 or 5 of us in OP/M'burg who are long-term TR owners.

Hi Ross. I'll be more than happy to tell you the price AFTER it is in my driveway...should be a couple of weeks. Thanks for the welcome Nick. I already deleted a few lines on profile and I'll work on it more tonight. Yo Kendall I don't if you remember me but I called you last winter to wrench on my GN. Ill let you know when do the Hooters thing. Us Beach people don't like to cross the ditch. I'll probably be selling the GN I have now its hard enough to keep every thing maintained already. I bought my first Gn in Feb. 92 and sold it Aug. 2000 and regretted it ever since. Just glad to be back in the game. See Ya.

Hey 87 GrandNat. I probably have some pics in my email somewhere. I am not Mr. computer though. I just moved up from 1 finger to 2 finger typing. If I can I'll forward them to you. This Lade' was built by ProMotorsports of St. Louis for Devon Brown of the San Antonio Spurs and right before delivery he changed his mind and wanted an EXT Escalade modelinstead. So ProMotorsports put this one up for sale.