Heated 02 sensor kit

NicksTurbo6

204C1F08-EA2C-4EDA-83D5-7FD98758C23C.jpeg
Heated O2 sensor kit for sale, 5K Street miles on it, no race gas has been run through it. Comes with 12” 02 extension. $50 to ship to lower 48 states.

Nick

Interested , Dumb question but What is it made for or what does it do ? I have a Denso with no issues and I see it has other wires , where do they go and what does it do ? Sorry for the Ignorance Keith

Last edited:
This kit allows your Buick to run off a four wire heated O2 sensor. It picks up power from the EGR solenoid to heat the element. This kit replaces the single wire 02

Kit is made by Caspers Electronics, 100% plug and play. You can download or view the instructions off their website.

I will take it , Whats your Paypal or I have a nice set of 8.5 MSD plug wires if you wanna trade . I have them for sale here if you wanna see a pic . Either way is OK , Thanks Keith

On my car I deleted the EGR valve, but the EGR solenoid was still on my car. The EGR solenoid still needs to be plugged into the vehicle harness, that’s where the heated 02 gets the power from. So as long as you have the solenoid in the harness it will work

Hmmm, it might work without that solenoid, but I’ve never tried it that way. Maybe you can send an email to John at Caspers Electronics and ask his advice? He created the kit so I’m sure he’ll know best.

I will call him , When I removed the EGR I just taped up what you saw in the pic and the car runs fine as is , I read up on the heated 02 and it makes sense to run , What was your reason for selling it ? Thanks Keith

Yeah get in touch with John he will know best. My reason for selling is that I went with an XFI sportsman. This system only uses the wideband O2, so I no longer needed the heated O2 kit.