Heading to Street Legal Drags Sat Nov. 12th

i wont have my buick but i will be taking my jetta. it's been too long since i have raced. i hope to have a 4.1 to go in there soon.

my car is inches away from being torched by me, or blown up driving by me. i will update which one comes first.

one problem down, 3 more to go

Chevota said:
So, how was it? I didn't make it... Any fast hondas?? :biggrin:

-scott wile

Usual, 400 cars, traction sucked, 70/30 imports to domestics.

Not one Buick. I was the white sheep representin' :(

1BADDAM said:
Usual, 400 cars, traction sucked, 70/30 imports to domestics.

Not one Buick. I was the white sheep representin' :(

hey wasup man, nice meeting you. Your car is sweet looking! Y the sad face, other then the buicks missing you where owning that super charged gto the red one! 12.0's isn't bad at all my friend congratz!

my buddy's showed up:
Audi s4 tt ran 12.1 @ 119
new Z nissan tt kit ran 11.6 @ 127(slicks) 12.1 @ 119(street tires)

on a side note, towards the end a black supra showed up running a t88, hit 10.6 @ 134

*i thought that the races where going to end @ 6:00pm but they told every1 to go home @ 4:45pm? thats a sad face :frown: :frown: :( :( my buddies wanted to run 1 more time because the track temps finally came down.

man i wish i coulda made but new mrds got me feeling tired and dont wanna drive anywhere.

XxDarkSidexX said:
hey wasup man, nice meeting you. Your car is sweet looking! Y the sad face, other then the buicks missing you where owning that super charged gto the red one! 12.0's isn't bad at all my friend congratz!

Thanks, nice meeting you as well. Yeh 12.0's aren't bad, considering 2.0 60's. They only thing that was bad is when I got home, coolant temps were hovering at 189*, :frown: Looks like I got to do a compression test, hopefully it just was all the stop and go traffic, but I doubt it. I'll bet a leak between #1 and #3