header panel wanted/needed

gentek10

My National has been sitting for months since the header panel and pass. fender were destroyed by a bare footed 20 yo girl in a tube top and sardine can car. Long story short I still haven't been able to find a header panel. If any one has one or a lead on one it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Spoolfool has the ability to provide a header panel but has chosen to make the community suffer & beg for relief while he fiddles about instead of producing results. Damn him for this !

Mike is a perfectionist and won't let sub standard products leave his door unlike other places. For that we have to wait and the wait will be worth it for damn sure

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

I guess untill then in the mean time I can finish other odds and ends with the car. I have a feeling the wait for it will work out better then just jumping the gun. Hek if he needs a test car for mock up I'm all in!!!

Spoolfool has the ability to provide a header panel but has chosen to make the community suffer & beg for relief while he fiddles about instead of producing results. Damn him for this !

Mike is a perfectionist and won't let sub standard products leave his door unlike other places. For that we have to wait and the wait will be worth it for damn sure

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk[
Defending Spoolfools dereliction of duty & callousness toward the community is not helpful to the cause especially when members are suffering. I just bet you have a nice header panel on your car so the hell with everyone else. o_O

Dear forum.

I write to you today, to express my feelings of shame, mental anguish, embarrassment and shame... yes, shame twice. I have suffered from the illness, "gotnoheaderpanelism"...a rare disease suffered by many whom have unbeknownst, entered the realm of Buick, only to realize their header panels were previously damaged by possibly: a large woman sitting, a dirty mechanic leaning, or possibly a shoe-less hippy early 20's girl hitting their Buick while intoxicated. Such a tough disease.

I have found myself stooping low enough to seek comfort with none other than.. turbolou. While a great mentor, a terrible counselor, terrible therapist, but excellent enabler. I have sunk deeper Into alcoholism, found myself sleeping with loose sheep, have woken up to unknown stains in my bed and rear seat, all because none other than...
Spoolfoolish. He has put our community through so much, soooo much, and we are hurt.

We are hurt, spoolfoolish, we are suffering. I crawled hands and knees into the dark abyss of guilt, ignored my better judgement, and.....borrowed a header panel from a friend. Laughed upon, mocked, kicked while I was down, frown down on me, for I am less of a man. We hope and we pray, for our lives to become whole again. Help heal us of our disease, help us overcome our short comings, help us become proud and joyous again.... header panels.... is all we need.

Amen.

Your not lying. I feel like a desperate addict looking for a fix asking everyone for a damn header panel. I'm close to posting have you seen me ads everywhere with a picture of a header panel. There has to be a busted down low low somewhere but my luck they all have the ugly early panels. Damn it just got real.

Your not lying. I feel like a desperate addict looking for a fix asking everyone for a damn header panel. I'm close to posting have you seen me ads everywhere with a picture of a header panel. There has to be a busted down low low somewhere but my luck they all have the ugly early panels. Damn it just got real.
I wasn't kidding man. I was going to buy an 84 Regal for $600 just for the header panel. It sold quick :D. Then I hesitated at spoolfoolish yard sale and nick bought one before I pulled the trigger. I bought one at Pomona swap meet and when I went to load it in my truck, saw made in Taiwan. Took it back and was close to beating dude over the head with it, got my money back and left. This shit is out of control.

Jeremy, you are brave to come out like this and stand up to this corrupt narcissist spoolfool. Not since Obama have I seen anything like this fascist moderator that likes to trample on the little guy & not since Gary Wells have we had real leadership here. It's rumored that the Fool has taken special interest kick backs for his bumper filler business to afford his repeated vacations and way too cozy with the likes of Alt right wing militia commander Cruz57 which by association stinks of racism. If this continues I'm moving to Canada !

I wasn't kidding man. I was going to buy an 84 Regal for $600 just for the header panel. It sold quick :D. Then I hesitated at spoolfoolish yard sale and nick bought one before I pulled the trigger. I bought one at Pomona swap meet and when I went to load it in my truck, saw made in Taiwan. Took it back and was close to beating dude over the head with it, got my money back and left. This shit is out of control.
Wow I was about too also. I wonder if it was the green one which the same thing happened to me when I finally decided screw it I'll take it but i was to late.

Crap!
Why am I hearing banjos playing? I'm feeling like I just dropped a bar of soap in the prison shower.
Will you high class gentlemen allow me to smartly kick my bar of soap into the corner, without bum-rushing me?
Making Buick parts correctly is like art, or crafting a fine wine. You guys are expecting Dom Perignon from the garden hose.

It is done, when it is done!

Crap!
Why am I hearing banjos playing? I'm feeling like I just dropped a bar of soap in the prison shower.
Will you high class gentlemen allow me to smartly kick my bar of soap into the corner, without bum-rushing me?
Making Buick parts correctly is like art, or crafting a fine wine. You guys are expecting Dom Perignon from the garden hose.

It is done, when it is done!

So Fool in place of header panels we get fantasy stories about soap, prison showers & cheap wine how pathetic. Now I too have a fantasy that involves a section of garden hose filled with ball bearings that I,m doing you with . :D

image.jpg
The gods have found favor upon thee.