Hawaii Raceway Park Improvment

Abso-f***ing-lutely count me in. I'd like to respond to the FH thread, but my account is frozen after I tried to change my email address.

Hey I'm a locksmith too. If Paul is having problems with his locks being picked, I can probably work out a discount for Medeco high security locks. Locksmith vs. locksmith :D :cool:

Great idea Chris!

Just let me know, I'll be there.:D

This weekend would be good. Ha!

Paul's going to update the arrangements on FH. I'll update you guys as soon as he posts them up.

I'll be there (wearing my Hawaii Turbo Buicks shirt, naturally :cool: ).

Chris, you did a great job coordinating this. It's nice to see it come together. :)

Geoff

Please call me when you get the chance. I would like to speak to you. I have some neat ideas to run by ya...:)
916-952-9567 anytime.
Thanks again,
Bruce
WE4
TB.com admin

OKAY GUYS!!!
Just so that you know...tomorrow is cancelled. We've done what we can with the track. :D It looks Awsome. Dont know about the Tower though. When you guys go there...take some time to stare at the tower. :p

THanks Chris, I would hate to be the only one there:rolleyes: My thanks to all the people that helped while I was here working:)

Thanks to all of you who showed up. Like Chris said the track looks great but the tower deal is kinda.............:mad: If the lines are not strait blame chris :p You guys had the biggest turn out, for the most part everyone flaked. See you guys at the track.

Oh yah...Dont post about the cancellation on FH. I wanna see if people will actually show up. or at least read about it. :p

No show!

Thanks to Chris and the Gang!

Sorry, I couldn't be there. Had some unexpected issues to care of. Much mahalos to you all.

Jay:)