Has anyone used Nitto Terra Grapplers?

hungerbuhler1

I have been through all the tires on my chevy 2500. Mickey's, Dick Cepek,& pro comp a/t. I have bought 2 sets of toyo m/t open countries and have been the best so far. I have put 40k miles on each set. But im getting tired of the loud noise that mud tires all have. Im looking for the least aggresive and most quiet tire i can find. And it looks like terra grappler so far. I just wanted to see what anybody else has used. My tires are 37/13.50/20 and i might drop down to a 35" maybe. Thanks,Jason

Nitto are great, I have sold many of them...

I STILL have go with the Toyo's though... 20's on my truck. I go E rated (10 ply) since I haul the trailer so much.

My vote is for the Toyo's, mine don't roar at all...

Nitto are great, I have sold many of them...

I STILL have go with the Toyo's though... 20's on my truck. I go E rated (10 ply) since I haul the trailer so much.

My vote is for the Toyo's, mine don't roar at all...

I love the toyos and i use the 10 ply also cause i always haul heavy trailers and i rotate every 5k to 7k but they just get louder and louder. Are yours the m/t or a/t?

I love the toyos and i use the 10 ply also cause i always haul heavy trailers and i rotate every 5k to 7k but they just get louder and louder. Are yours the m/t or a/t?

A/T, that is probably it...

The nittos will roar just as bad, I have sold Toyos to replace them...

I have tried several brands on my Duramax, and now only run the Terra Grapplers. I am very happy with them.

I run 305/55/20 Terra Grapplers on my F150 and I love them.They ride smooth and quiet.I run mud tires on my other rig so I'm familiar with not so quiet tires as well.I only have about 12k miles on my TG's because I hardly ever drive my truck.But I've heard with proper rotation and inflation they are good for 45-50k miles.

newpics109Medium.jpg

Thanks guys i think im going togive the grapplers a shot do you think the smaller tire would look funny on my truck? Its only 2" smaller.

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 170
I've had them on my last crew cab powerstroke and put about 40k them without a complaint before I sold it.
If those are 37s in the picture, I'd hesitate to go any smaller IMO.

From experience and personal use i rec the nitto terra grapler highly...I have them on my wifes excursion in an 18 inch, brother in laws excursion in 22 and a friends 07 f250...super happy with them and they give a nice smooth ride just make sure you rotate them often..

Thanks guys i think im going togive the grapplers a shot do you think the smaller tire would look funny on my truck? Its only 2" smaller.

Going to be different for sure!

Take a pic with the new ones so we can see the difference too please!

I just found the grapplers and toyo a/t in 355/60/20 wich are 36.77" so they are so close it wont be any different. Im going to order them tomorrow so i will put pictures up soon as i get them. Thanks for the help and input. :biggrin:

Finally had a rainy day to get tires mounted. Very happy with them. I went with Toyo Open Country A/T's they are quiet and smooth!! They are the 355/60/20 wich are same as 37/14.50/20. Only thing i dont like is sidewalls dont have aggresive look but the ride makes up for it. I will find out in a year if they get the 47k miles the M/T's were getting. And i will post a picture tomorrow when its light out.

What lift is on your truck? I have an 03 2500HD with a 6" Superlift and 35" ProComps on a set of 20's. Looks bad a$$. I thought about going to 37's but I dont know how well they'll fit. I have to say I'm a big fan of the ProComps. -----Jeremy

Attachments

• 3n03o83p65T15P65X0a5pfbbb7fe0a5a01177.jpg
    3n03o83p65T15P65X0a5pfbbb7fe0a5a01177.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 83
What lift is on your truck? I have an 03 2500HD with a 6" Superlift and 35" ProComps on a set of 20's. Looks bad a$$. I thought about going to 37's but I dont know how well they'll fit. I have to say I'm a big fan of the ProComps. -----Jeremy

I have an 8" Fabteck But i have a buddy who has the 6" Fabteck and we put the leveling kit on it also and it rides just as high just rougher but clears 37's