Hartline Performance THS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that it is clear we are doing TurboBuick. com nats me and Cal need to figure out Reynolds

Kip,
Put it on the schedule. The racers shouldn't be penalized for our diferences. We have plenty of time to work out the details. My cell number is 321-863-2303. Don't try me now, I'm on an airplane :)

Has nothing to do with Clint or the Nats either and will stay inside.
I plan to be there and I think the car I just built for my current employer falls into these rules and will race the class.
I personally think its a pretty cool class that fits many street driven cars,nice job on it.

Otto, thanks for the kind words and I hope the car you are talking about makes it.

Take care, Kip

May TFS car would be perfect for this class. We have already installed a BB 67 though:cool: Still have the old one but isn't worth going back to me so...

This will be very interesting IMO, can't wait!

With as many cars as you are probably bringing you might need an extra shoe. Keep me in mind.;) Glad you have interest in the class and thanks for your help with the boards.

Take care, Kip

Kip,
Put it on the schedule. The racers shouldn't be penalized for our diferences. We have plenty of time to work out the details. My cell number is 321-863-2303. Don't try me now, I'm on an airplane :)

Cal, consider it on the schedule. One of the things I wanted to ask you if you had called was what were the dates but did some looking around and found them on here today so that is handled. Still give me a call when you get a chance as I have a few more questions, I could call you but don't want to catch you when you are out of the country tunning:) or on an airplane:). I have a pretty boring life style so any time is fine.

I agree about the racer's not being penalized because of anybodys differences but I have to add that I don't know of any differences we have. I have felt the tension in the air, an example of this would be when you and Ronnie were riding on his golf cart at BPG in 2008 and he told me you said ""do not stop over there no matter what" and that was where me and the crew I run with were pitted.
For the record, I have sent customers to you to buy stuff, I have have bought stuff from you, I have tried to buy stuff from you (did not get a return phone call) no big deal it happens, and even supplied you with an intercooler to get you out of hot water with a customer at Bristol when nobody could keep CAS stuff in stock.
Long story short if there is a problem lets get it fixed and move on.

Take care, Kip

Otto, thanks for the kind words and I hope the car you are talking about makes it.

Take care, Kip

His car is done and running so it will all depend on what business is like at that time weather i fly in or tow it down and race.
I would rather race. Its only been 10.50 at 127 the one time it hit the track.did a few more things and hope to get a better pass out of it.
It is a TOTAL street car(he drove it to Virginia over the summer),still retains all equipment and it heavy as can be

Otto, speaking of being heavy at the BPG the lightest car came in 100lbs over the min. weight. So it should have no problem fitting right in.

See ya, Kip

It is good to see the interest in THS.I cant wait till 2010 to get started.Cal and Kip you are headed the right direction.I just hope I can handle the competion!Should be alot of fun.
DDay EA equipped!!!

Still give me a call when you get a chance as I have a few more questions, I could call you but don't want to catch you when you are out of the country tunning:) or on an airplane:). I have a pretty boring life style so any time is fine.

I'll be back next week and can discuss things with you. If I am going to start dumping money in this class, I would like to know how the rules are determined. What do I gain by sponsorship. Where the races are. If any changes are going to be made, etc.. I don't have any cars running this class.....yet. I do plan on getting some of my customers to race this class depending on our conversation.

I agree about the racer's not being penalized because of anybodys differences but I have to add that I don't know of any differences we have. I have felt the tension in the air, an example of this would be when you and Ronnie were riding on his golf cart at BPG in 2008 and he told me you said ""do not stop over there no matter what" and that was where me and the crew I run with were pitted.

I don't remember that. I'm sure it's his typical "chit talking" much like the crap he said about you to me.

For the record, I have sent customers to you to buy stuff, I have have bought stuff from you, I have tried to buy stuff from you (did not get a return phone call) no big deal it happens, and even supplied you with an intercooler to get you out of hot water with a customer at Bristol when nobody could keep CAS stuff in stock

That's not my take on that situation and need to save that for our phone conversation.

I have a question pertaining to intake manifolds. The rules say no external welds. My intake was cracked at the rear an was repaired with a weld, also RPE welded the PCV valve hole closed. Is my intake now illegal for this class?

Thanks
Bryan

I have a question pertaining to intake manifolds. The rules say no external welds. My intake was cracked at the rear an was repaired with a weld, also RPE welded the PCV valve hole closed. Is my intake now illegal for this class?

Thanks
Bryan

Your intake should be fine. The no welding is for performance enhancements reasons. I have a question from your signature, what size is the turbo you are running in mm on the compressor side?

Thanks, Kip

I don't remember that. I'm sure it's his typical "chit talking" much like the crap he said about you to me.

I remember it your exact words were" don't stop there even if they tell you to" and this was before I found out you were such an azzhole. So there was no reason for me to lie about it.
I have never said anything about Kip to you.
Kip is one of my best friends and has never turned his back on us after we purchased parts from him like you did us. Kip is the best vendor on here bar none.
You sell parts then don't back them up with tech support unless the person is on your "List of buddy's". ALOT of people agree with that statement so keep running that mouth I am sure it is good for business.
I know for sure I have block some from you.:D

This is not the THREAD for this...

I am going to ask everyone to take this to PM or another thread at the least...

If it continues I will remove all the posts NOT pertaining to the original subject, which is racing and having fun...

Sorry Shane, I seen my name and responded my bad. I agree and will stay out of this thread.
If my name is brought up again I will start a new thread or bring up the old one.
Good Luck with your event hope it is a big one.
Ronnie

LOL! Relax Ronnie. I won't respond here and will save it for my conversation with Kip. Good luck in THS!

Your intake should be fine. The no welding is for performance enhancements reasons. I have a question from your signature, what size is the turbo you are running in mm on the compressor side?

Thanks, Kip

My turbo is too big !!! 72mm

Waiting for the decision on billet turbos before I make a change or borrow one for this event. I am wanting to run THS, TAI, Super 16 bracket and the 6.99 dial-in.
Thanks
Bryan

Clint. is there any way you could split the race classes up to use a Friday and Saturday format? Example run TSR and the dial in classes on Friday and then the rest of the heads up on Saturday. If so I think alot of people would double dip and have a blast.

Take care, Kip

Status
Not open for further replies.