Hard Brakes...

Mahalo...

...I'd love to get a nice seal and cover, just to ensure that one wasn't causing the other to fail...will be in Kaneohe this evening, any chance of me picking one up? Thanks again, and I still owe you the chrome uppipe...

Johns house is closer to you Robbie, if not, I have a couple of powermasters as well (I'm SUPPOSED to ship them to Florida... but since they are still here...)

MAHALO JOHN...

...Was so excited, I was singing all the way home, popped on the good one, and it seemed to work, maybe the fact it was still hissing at me should have been a clue, took it for a drive and got the 'ole pucker factor. Didn't work. Anyone that has a vacuum setup let me know...I'm changing to vacuum.

I took a look see...

...and it doesn't appear so. For the love of God, I can't pinpoint the source of the hiss. I'm just sad that the car has spend the last few days sitting on the street, instead of me terrorizing the local self propelled lawnmowers...
I've wiped down the reservoir, the aluminumized piece it sits on, and tried pumping the brakes to see where it's coming from. No luck. BTW, what exhaust are you running, very nice n' quiet...and I did hear you chirp second...was grinning all the way home from seeing your car run...

I'm out of vaccuum boosters for now...

I am waiting on a call about the GP 2+2... if that falls through, I will part that out.... I'll let you know...

Robbie, maybe the switch behind the reservior is leaking. I have a Hooker cat back exhaust on it.

Hmmm....

The switch? Can you expound please? BTW, I like the sound of it...will prolly go to that...I'm getting old...

There is a gray pressure switch behind the reservior, with a 3 wire connector. Its on the master cylinder itself, just inside of the accum ball.
Nah, keep the Torque Tech exhaust that you have on it, that one sounds better.

If thats whats leaking, you are better off changing to vacuum brakes. I think that switch costs about $200 :eek:

Right now, the only person I know with a Gbody parts car is stew.

I'll ask him when he calls me later tonight...

Thanks a million, Stew. The parts worked out great. I tried some panic stops and regular stopping, everything is great. I owe ya one.