Happy Birthday to Mrs.WE4

WE4

TBcom Admin /Prayers NYFD/NYPD
I wanted to surprise my wife, our TB.com gear model, and 1/2 owner of Turbobuick.com, Cindy with a Happy Birthday on the board. 42 today. Bets she loves I posted that!! :eek:
She tolerates all the time I put in here and puts up with me. For that alone, she should get an award!

Happy Birthday MRS.WE4!!!!!!!:D

I Love Ya, Cindy!!

Bruce
WE4
1/2 owner of TB.com owner and administrator LOL;)

Happy Birthday Mrs. WE4 :)

She tolerates all the time I put in here and puts up with me. For that alone, she should get an award!

A good hard working Man is getting hard to find now adays seems your lucky enough to have snagged up a good Guy who puts alot of effort in what he does

enjoy your day ;)

Happy Birthday Cindy,

Make Bruce to cut loose and take you for a nice dinner at Sloughouse of Frazenetti's. He owes you at least that much.

Aweeee, to be 42 again. Oh well, that was long ago. Enjoy your day

Mark

have a good one.....

Have a lots of happys days Cindy, especially this one.

Thanks to you and "little Bruce" for taking good care of our fearless Leader.:)

Happy Birthday Cindy...Now in the privacy of your home make Bruce put on a TB.com thong and have him jump out of a cake for you , sing happy birthday and strike a pose...:eek: ;) :D

Happy B-day Cindy and many more, but....

Originally posted by Jesse
Happy Birthday Cindy...Now in the privacy of your home make Bruce put on a TB.com thong and have him jump out of a cake for you , sing happy birthday and strike a pose...:eek: ;) :D

That is quite a disturbing image!!!!!!!!

Thank you

Thank you to all that sent me Birthday Wishes! It's no fun growing OLD but you made it a little easier and with some laughs, especially the image of Bruce jumping out of a cake with a logo thong on!:eek: