Hampton Roads

getdowngranny

Mr. Fix It
Well, the car is back on the road thanks to Steve V and I am ready to hangout and talk Buicks. Anyone want to get together? Ive been looking at all the car shows in the area but i prefer to not roll in there by myself. Also Cars and Coffee is pretty lame when im all by myself with a bunch of import and mustang douchebags surrounding my car asking me why my "V8" sounds weird. Let me know who want to take a cruise.

We need to all get together and cruise Colonial Parkway ,ride the ferry and have a BBQ at my house by the pool.

Id be in too also may hit Cars and coffee this weekend too let me know I usually work sundays so a friday night saturday afternoon would work best for me.

Mine should be picked up for shipment to WA State this Saturday. :( Figures since I just finished the Suspension and brakes on all four corners. Won't even get to drive it.

Mine should be picked up for shipment to WA State this Saturday. :( Figures since I just finished the Suspension and brakes on all four corners. Won't even get to drive it.
Sorry Matt:(..good luck to you and your family!

While i was stationed in Norfolk I never saw a TB cruising the streets. I wont miss the crown vic's sitting on 24's and terrible naval base trafffic.

Oh man I'm lying. I forgot the first GN I ever saw. Was on My way to Va. Beach. I was asking what car should I get that no one else has. And like fate a GN passed us. He pointed and said one of those. They are badass. And since then I've been hooked.