Hampton Roads/Tidewater GN/TR Sign in

Welcome Aboard Dave, as for a Meet and Greet lets get r done because I am out of here mid jul off to AFRICA thanks to an IA navy folks will know what this is:mad: :mad: :mad:

How bout next friday if a bunch of us can get together ive got TONS of questions. :) like how to get the firebird emblems out of my centercaps. :confused: plus there are a bunch of mods to the car im still trying to figure out what supports what and have a few bugs to work out. but the big thing is id love to see some other cars :biggrin:

Welcome Aboard Dave, as for a Meet and Greet lets get r done because I am out of here mid jul off to AFRICA thanks to an IA navy folks will know what this is:mad: :mad: :mad:

that sux. i dodged one to iraq only caus someone volunteered after i was told i was going :eek:

Randy I would like to get that trans from you before you go to africa:wink:

C'mon down Steve been awhile as for NEXT week Friday works for me or JENRO's was cool brought back some memories of my younger days of just hanging out looking at all the cars, but that is Saturday thing, Sunday at Quaker State they have Car Shows as well and good wings in NN off Jefferson AVE, about 38miles from me though but worth the drive

C'mon down Steve been awhile as for NEXT week Friday works for me or JENRO's was cool brought back some memories of my younger days of just hanging out looking at all the cars, but that is Saturday thing, Sunday at Quaker State they have Car Shows as well and good wings in NN off Jefferson AVE, about 38miles from me though but worth the drive

you mean quaker steak i didnt know quaker state served wings :D thats right behind my house i could almost walk can try JENROS but i have to work sundays and get up at 330 am so its rought but if everyone meets there anyway i can try that just gotta be home by 8 pr so so depends on when it ramps up but it would be awesome if we meet at quaker steak :)

you mean quaker steak i didnt know quaker state served wings :D thats right behind my house i could almost walk can try JENROS but i have to work sundays and get up at 330 am so its rought but if everyone meets there anyway i can try that just gotta be home by 8 pr so so depends on when it ramps up but it would be awesome if we meet at quaker steak :)

Steak, STATE Yeah that what I meant, did their ATOMIC Challenge was Impressive

Hey! I'm back in the area... Been back about 2 months now actually.... The GN's still over at Puddin's place in Knoxville though. I'm heading that direction to pick it up this weekend, so should be interesting... hopefully the weather holds out this time. MT's on wet pavement = sucky 40 MPH highway driving.

Steve! I'm heading down to G Body tomorrow to pick up a few things... including another S-Hose. I had yours in my Toyota the last time I remember... But I may have put it in the GN before dropping it off in TN. I'll just get another one while I'm down there tomorrow...

I'm up for getting together... can't do it this weekend but the next Sat or Sun (4th / 5th) work for me!

---Ron

Edit: Who owns the GN parked at the muffler (or tire?) shop near VABCH Blvd and Newtown Rd? I've seen it parked there for the last few weeks... GNX style wheels.... looks good!

Hello

Hey Randy,

Long time no see! Hope all is well with you and your family. I see you are now in Virginia. Once in awhile I get to go to Manassas. The last time I was in your neck of the woods I was in Virginia Beach as I was attending school there.

Aloha,
Gay

Hey Steve! Check out what followed me home from GBody today... :tongue:

When can I get it to you? I'll be in TN this weekend though....

---Ron

Attachments

• hose.jpg
    hose.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 265
Hey Steve! Check out what followed me home from GBody today... :tongue:

When can I get it to you? I'll be in TN this weekend though....

---Ron

Very nice...call me when you are around or get it to Tracey. He's so close that maybe your best bet. My schedule is crazy as usual.:cool:

Can't believe I missed this part of the forum here...Well I just bought my first Turbo Regal (1983) and should be delivered to my crib by the 3rd of July..can't wait! :biggrin: Hopefully I'll see some of you around the 757 this summer...I may be able to find out who owns that GN on VA Beach Blvd...my homeboy Chris works at that spot..If I ever get off work on time or stop going out to sea I'll swing by there and see whats up.

Nice, is it still carb'ed? I used to own a Light Blue '78 with a Light Blue interior. It was so '70's. Post up some pictures.

Yeah it's still carb'd for now ...im definitely gonna throw some pics up when it makes it to the house!

Hey! I'm back in the area... Been back about 2 months now actually.... The GN's still over at Puddin's place in Knoxville though. I'm heading that direction to pick it up this weekend, so should be interesting... hopefully the weather holds out this time. MT's on wet pavement = sucky 40 MPH highway driving.

Steve! I'm heading down to G Body tomorrow to pick up a few things... including another S-Hose. I had yours in my Toyota the last time I remember... But I may have put it in the GN before dropping it off in TN. I'll just get another one while I'm down there tomorrow...

I'm up for getting together... can't do it this weekend but the next Sat or Sun (4th / 5th) work for me!

---Ron

Edit: Who owns the GN parked at the muffler (or tire?) shop near VABCH Blvd and Newtown Rd? I've seen it parked there for the last few weeks... GNX style wheels.... looks good!

Welcome Home how was the Cruise? Well I am outta here mid next month to Djibouti IA Unbelievable, So lets get together been awhile.

Hey Randy,

Long time no see! Hope all is well with you and your family. I see you are now in Virginia. Once in awhile I get to go to Manassas. The last time I was in your neck of the woods I was in Virginia Beach as I was attending school there.

Aloha,
Gay

Gay, where in VA Beach was your school? Miss Pineapple Land and if you ever over this way again Call us, got plenty of Room for you if needed.

Randy and family

Anythinjg going on 4th of July weekend guys? Going to be back next friday, and I'd like to get the car out of the garage for the weekend.

Dude, I've been trying to get together with the locals for over a month. When the weekend comes, everyone gets quiet. Where are you at? Newport News? How do you feel about driving though the tunnel tomorrow? I'm free in the afternoon and evening if you want to get together.

I should be able to meet up tomorrow depends on where we would be meeting (how far past the tunnel) and what time I would need to be home fairly early because i have to get up at the crack of dawn on sundays