Hallman Pro or Grimmspeed manual boost controller

AZMotorgod

Help me to decide...

I am looking to pick up a new manual boost controller and cannot decide between the two.

I think both are solid and will work well.

I like the sleek subtle design of the Hallman Pro. However, I think I would like using the "clicking" action of the Grimmspeed (though the graphics look a little ricer to me). It's a toss up since both are within $5 of each other.

If you are using either one please post your experiences and thoughts, thanks.

Hallman is the one I went with. Looks, price, function all in all I am every happy with it. The clicking action would be nice for a reference but after using mine it's not that big of a deal.

Grimmspeed. Very accurate when cranking up the boost. Only advantage of the hallaman is it has the in cabin control option. I've run both though but went grimmseed because I wanted the clicking refrence and the scale is nice also.

Robert, It's Hallman all the way.

Attachments

• 103_2106.JPG
    103_2106.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 484
I have a 0-50 turbonitcs manual boost controller if interested . Just replaced it with a eboost street

image.jpg
image.jpg

It works really well I had it mounted in the car and would hold boost steady. The reason I switched is because I got tires of guessing what my boost . I'll take 60$ shipped . I paid 100$ let me know