Had the car less than 24 hrs...

TARZAN

Half ass, on kill
And I won my first race tonight lol...I beat a guy with a 2004 GTO with a catback and an NX 100 wet shot.

I was pleased for the first win ;)

-Will

Details,!!! thats what makes this part of the board good

How many car lengths, were you on the street or on the freeway, expressions on there face if they werent too far in back of you, Was it planed or did they just run up on the side of you like most cars will, Details, Details.

EGOKILR said:
How many car lengths, were you on the street or on the freeway, expressions on there face if they werent too far in back of you, Was it planed or did they just run up on the side of you like most cars will, Details, Details.
yes, lets hear them :confused:

Aight....

I was in a parking lot hanging out, and he drove by purging, revving up, etc....So, we flagged him down and chatted. He wanted to race, so I was so kind as to oblige...

We drove about 20 minutes out in the country, to make sure and get away from traffic, etc....

Went from a 40 roll off his 3 honks, and I put about 3-5 on him by 100ish.

Went from a dig, again on his 3 honks, and I put probably 5 on him by 100....

I think it caught him off guard, because I'm riding on some BFG Radial TA's and I busted his ass outta the gate and never slacked up lol.

-Will

How much boost are you running? Sounds like you're having fun but make sure your not knocking or you will be knocking on the banks doors to get money for a rebuild. Nice kill.

Jason

Quiky One said:
How much boost are you running? Sounds like you're having fun but make sure your not knocking or you will be knocking on the banks doors to get money for a rebuild. Nice kill.

Jason

I was *told* that its running 16-18 lbs. from the seller. The cyberdyne gauge isn't working, so I have no real clue...

Its got a chip in it for 93, and I ran some octane booster (I know it doesn't do much), and it was nice and chilly outside...Fuel pressure is supposedly at 37.

-Will

No offense man, but supposed to and actually doing it is totally different. Get a scanmaster and learn to tune. Sorry if I come off harsh, but I hate to see a perfectly good car go the heck beacuse of a simple mistake.

Jason

Quiky One said:
No offense man, but supposed to and actually doing it is totally different. Get a scanmaster and learn to tune. Sorry if I come off harsh, but I hate to see a perfectly good car go the heck beacuse of a simple mistake.

Jason

No worries bro, this isn't my first venture with a forced induction or power adder car (had S/C's and N2O), I know theres ALOT to be said for proper tuning....Already priced a scanmaster, figure I'll order one within the week....I took it out tonight, but didn't ever really get on it, just kinda cruised....I have NO desire to blow it up.

Its got a rail mounted fuel gauge, but its broke, so I'm gonna get a new one (its got an AFPR), gonna also get a 2 gauge A-pillar pod for a boost and EGT gauge, as well as a scanmaster. That way I can pretty much keep an eye on it most all the time...

-Will

How did you beat a 400hp at least GTO with, what sounds to be a pretty much stock GN? I mean no offense, but you say you put the same amount of car lengths out of the hole, and from a roll, so what did the tires do? Nice run, but I think if you did win this guy was a clown, especially with a 350hp engine and a 150 wet shot.